Sorry, no posts matched your criteria.
Dear ITS Students,
Suranaree University of Technology (SUT) Thailand are proudly presents "Global Project Based Learning (GPBL) 2019 at SUT Thailand". This program will be held on 22-29 March 2019. The theme of this GPBL is "Smart Farm"
GPBL is a short course based on Project. All through the project, students are expected not only to make a plan but also make a design, implementation and a fieldwork with the themes of ecology, energy, eco-tourism, community development, service, mobility, welfare and medical system, disaster prevention, multi-languange communication, user experience, innovation, education system, global leadership & others. Please check at GPBL orientation file from previous GPBL to get insight about this program Global PBL Orientation@SIT_20140214
or you may check the excitement of GPBL program (GPBL 2016 at SIT Japan) through this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8_R4KiRqEc
or GPBL 2018 at ITS Indonesia https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LJnN9j97FE
The schedule of this program will be uploaded soon.
SUT as the organizer will provide special 5 places for ITS Students. SUT will waive program fee, airport pick up & drop off services, dormitory, meals (breakfast & lunch) and project fee. The selected ITS Students only responsible with roundtrip airfare ticket, travel insurance, dinners and other personal expenses.
This program eligible for ITS Students only with criteria below :
– D3 batch 2016 & 2017 from all departments
– D4 & S1 batch 2015 & 2016 from all departments
– S2 batch 2018 from all department
– Alumni of Previous GPBL at KMUTT & GPBL at SIT are not allowed to apply this program
– Have a good english (oral & written)
For ITS students who are interested to join this program, please prepare the documents below :
– Creative CV
– A valid Copy of English Proficiency Certificate, TOEFL / EFL min 477 or you can use IELTS/IBT (equal with TOEFL score 477)
– Statement Letter (please download from this link http://io.its.ac.id/short-programs-for-its/
– Scanned Passport (validity minimum 12 months)
– Scanned of your Student ID Card
– Project idea summary about smart farm in Indonesia (max 2 pages, A4, Arial 10, margin 3,3,3,3). You need to give an innovation idea about farm in Indonesia with social/engineering approcah. The summary must consist of problem background and current situation, innovation idea and how's the idea can be implemented.
Please submit all of your documents (softcopy and in PDF Format) through Mr. Wahyu at firstname.lastname@example.org with format subject Apply_GPBL2019SUT#2_Name_NRP.
Here's the timeline for selection of this program :
– Deadline applications : Feb 22, 2019 (max on 16.00 WIB)
– Announcement applicants for selections part : Feb 25, 2019 (via email)
– Selection Process: Feb 27, 2019 (around 17.00 – 20.30 WIB )*
– Final Selection: March 1, 2019 (around 13.00 – 15.30 WIB)*
*depends on the number applicants
Please kindly note, The applicants must attend all the selection process & there is no online selections. The type of selection will be announced on the spot or will inform later through email.
If you have questions about this program please ask Mr. Wahyu at email@example.com with subject (ASK)GPBL2019#2_SUT
ITS Global Engagement, Global Kampong Building,
Kampus Institut Teknologi Sepuluh Nopember Surabaya
Phone: +62-31-5994251 ext. 1224
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com