Sorry, no posts matched your criteria.
Feng Chia University (FCU) Taiwan would like to inform you that the registration for semester exchange application for fall semester (Intake 9 Sept 2019 – 8 Jan 2020) is already opened. The tuition fee for this program is waived. However the accepted students are responsible for their learning materials, dorms and living expenses in Taiwan including Roundtrip Flight Ticket & Insurance. Please pay attention that students may be required to pay extra tuition fee for CLC (Chinese Language Center) and ISTM (Master’s Program of International Business Administration) courses for the differences in their study programs and course costs.
This program is opened for ITS students with criteria below:
– S1 minimum batch 2017
– S2 who already completed min 1 semester
As the list of English-taught courses of 2019 Spring will not come out until August 2019, students can show their learning motivation or expectation to study in Feng Chia in the study plan
However, students can find the previous syllabus or further course details for their initial references via FCU’s course search system at:
(1) http://service005.sds.fcu.edu.tw/ (Chinese Search), or
(2) http://service005.sds.fcu.edu.tw?lang=en (English Search).
Please be aware that some of course could be changed or modified for the new semester.
Please also kindly check information about FCU at this file Fact Sheet for Partner Universities_2019-2020 (NEW)compressed
Please check the available department in this file 2019 Fall Academic Program
Here are the required documents that you need to prepare :
1. Application Form-NEW with one color photo, each form should put on an approval stamp or signatures from students’ home universities (you can get signature later after interview session)
Please check this file as your guidelines to fill your application form Application_Instruction_2019-2020
2. An Official Academic Transcript in English version (the GPA is must higher than 2.75 for S1, 3.00 for S2)
3. Study Plan in Chinese or English
4. Certificate of Enrollment
5. Two recommendation letter from the lecturers in department
6. A JPG file of 2-inch color photo
7. A Scanned Passport Information Page (valid minimum at least one year)
8. Valid English proficiency level certificate (original). Applicants can submit either TOEFL/IELTS/IBT/EFL certificate.
9. Chinese/Mandarin Proficiency certificate ( if any )
10. Learning Agreement (please download from here http://io.its.ac.id/its-student-exchange/ ) Please only submit with your department coordinator ( Head of Dept ) signed only. You don’t need to get signed at Institutional Coordinator and please leave blank for that section.
11. Statement letter (You can download it at http://io.its.ac.id/its-student-exchange/ )
For ITS Students who are interested to apply to this program, please kindly send all of your documents in One PDF (softcopy) to Mr. Wahyu at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject : StudentExchange_FCU_Name_NRP maximum on April 12, 2019 ( 16.00 WIB). You must bring the original statement letter, learning agreement and application form at Interview Selection (around 15-16 April 2019)
If you have questions about this program, please send an email to Mr. Wahyu at email@example.com with subject : ASK_StudentExchange_FCU
ITS Global Engagement, Global Kampong Building,
Kampus Institut Teknologi Sepuluh Nopember Surabaya
Phone: +62-31-5994251 ext. 1224
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com