Sorry, no posts matched your criteria.
Shibaura Institute of Technology (SIT) Japan would like to inform you that the registration for Sandwich Program (semester exchange) application for Fall Semester (Intake Mid Sept 2019 – Feb 2020) is already opened. The tuition fee for this program is waived. However the accepted students are responsible for their learning materials, dorms and living expenses in Japan including Roundtrip Flight Ticket & Travel Insurance. You can find the cost living in Japan in the following website page32 http://www.jasso.go.jp/en/study_j/__icsFiles/afieldfile/2016/07/07/sgte_2016_e.pdf
This program is open for ITS students only for D4/S1 batch 2016 & 2017. You can check the available course at this link
Please check fact exchange SIT at this link Guideline_SDW
ITS students also have a chance to received "Sato Yo Scholarship Foundation" for one students from Indonesia/Thai.
The scholarship consist of:
– Scholarship; JPY100,000 per month
– Lump sum: JPY50,000
– Round trip ticket
Please note that SIT will made the final decision based on our recommendation. However, ITS student is not guarantee yet to get this schaolrship
Here the requirement for this program
1. ApplicationFormForSDWForAY2019_Final including photo with white background & medical record. Please submit this file in excel format except pledge form. (Please fill the pledge form only with your sign and your name. Please leave it blank on the institutional coordinator. You must submit the pledge form in separate file with pdf format)
2. One original applicant's University Transcript. (English version). The GPA of applicants must higher than 3.0(out of 4.0)
3. Certificate of Enrollment
4. Motivation Letter (One Page A4 Arial 11, Margin 3,3,3 3). Please also indicate if you don't get scholarship, you will continue your application or not.
5. Photocopy of the applicant's passport information page (at least valid until one year)
6. Valid English Proficiency Test Score (original). TOEFL/IELTS/IBT (You can use EFL with minimum 477)
7. One recommendation letter from an academic advisor
8. Statement Letter (please download from here http://io.its.ac.id/its-student-exchange/ )
9. Learning Agreement (please download from here http://io.its.ac.id/its-student-exchange/ ) Please only submit with your department coordinator (Head of Dept) signed only. You don't need to get signed at Institutional Coordinator and please leave blank for that section.
The incomplete documents can't be process by study abroad team
For ITS Students who interested with this program please kindly send all of your documents (softcopy in PDF format ) to Mr. Wahyu at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject : StudentExchange_SIT_Name_NRP maximum on 22 February 2019 (16.00 WIB). You must bring the original statement letter & pledge at Interview Selection (around 26-27 Februari 2019)
If you have questions about this program, please send an email to Mr. Wahyu at email@example.com with subject : ASK_StudentExchange_SIT
ITS Global Engagement, Global Kampong Building,
Kampus Institut Teknologi Sepuluh Nopember Surabaya
Phone: +62-31-5994251 ext. 1224
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com