Sorry, no posts matched your criteria.
Dear ITS Students,
The Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology (SIIT) Thammasat University, Thailand Student Exchange Program Fall Semester 2019 (August – December 2019) has been opened. The tuition fee for this program is waived. However the accepted students are responsible for their learning materials, dorms and living expenses in Thailand including Roundtrip Flight Ticket & Travel Insurance. Please check SIIT fact in this link SIIT_Fact_Sheet_Exchange_Program_update_Mar2018
This program open for ITS students (D4/S1 minimum batch 2017 & S2 minimum already completed one semester)
– Exchange students can select courses from different programs.
– Making a course selection on the application form does not guarantee enrollment. The International Affairs and Corporate Relations Division will send a list of courses and course schedule to students who are accepted to study at SIIT, at least 2 weeks before the semester starts.
– After we have received your application documents, we will forward them to the department concerned (highest selected major) for consideration. Exchange student will be assigned an academic advisor at SIIT based on the highest selected major on the application form, for example:
List of course(s) you wish to take
The highest selected major is from the Industrial Engineering (IE) Program. This application will be forwarded to the IE program for consideration. After it is accepted by the IE program, the exchange student will be assigned to an advisor who is from the IE program.
– Graduate programs at SIIT are thesis-based programs. There are not many courses for graduate students. In the attached list of courses for exchange students, there are only 3 graduate courses in the Logistics and Supply Chain Systems Engineering (LSCSE) Program. However graduate students (Master’s) can also enroll in some undergraduate courses.
– As the Management Technology (MT) and Engineering Management (EM) programs have a large number of students, there are limited seats for exchange students. An exchange student who has a major in Management Technology program at SIIT is the first priority to enroll in MT courses.
– Course descriptions are as attached
– SIIT has two campuses. One is located on the Rangsit Campus of Thammasat University (main campus), and the other is on the Bangkadi campus, which is about 20 minutes from Rangsit.
Courses offered at Rangsit: CE, ChE, ME, IE, LSCSE programs (GTSxxx, TUxxx, ELxxx, CESxxx, CHExxx, MESxxx, IESxxx, SExxx, ETxxx)
Courses offered at Bangkadi: IT, EC, CPE, MT, and EM programs (ITSxxx, ECSxxx, CSSxxx, and MTSxxx)
Note: SIIT provides free shuttle buses and vans between the campuses for all students.
Regulations of Thammasat University
– Exchange students must agree to attend classes for not less than 70 percent of the total class periods throughout a semester. If student’s attendance is less than 70 percent, the student may not be allowed to take the final examination of that course.
– Exchange students are not allowed to take makeup/earlier examinations. Students have to attend regular examinations.
For ITS Students who interested this program, Here are the required documents that you need to prepare :
1. Application form exchange_app_to_siit_update_2018
2. Motivation Letter ( One Page A4 Arial 11, Margin 3,3,3 3)
3. Regulations for Exchange Students_for application 2018 (Please complete with your sign)
5. Official Academic Transcript in English version
6. Valid English Proficiency Test Score (original). You can use TOEFL PBT/IBT, IELTS or EFL min 477
7. Recommendation letter from an academic advisor
8. Two 1-inch photos (taken within 6 months) need to be submitted. One must be pasted on the application form. The other photo should be submitted with the original application form
9. Photocopy of the applicant’s passport information page (valid minimum until one year)
10. Statement Letter ( Please download from this link http://io.its.ac.id/its-student-exchange/ )
11. Learning agreement ( Please download from this link http://io.its.ac.id/its-student-exchange/ ) Please fill the section Coordinator Department at Home Univ with signature, stamp and name your Head of Department. Please leave it blank at institutional coordinator.
For ITS Students who interested with this program please kindly send all of your documents (soft copy in PDF Format) to Mr. Wahyu at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject: StudentExchange_SIIT_Name_NRP maximum on 19 April 2019 (23.59 WIB). You must bring the original documents at Interview Selection ( around 22-24 April 2019)
If you have questions about this program, please send an email to Mr. Wahyu at email@example.com with subject: ASK_StudentExchange_SIIT
ITS Global Engagement, Global Kampong Building,
Kampus Institut Teknologi Sepuluh Nopember Surabaya
Phone: +62-31-5994251 ext. 1224
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com