Sorry, no posts matched your criteria.
Universiti Kuala Lumpur (UniKL) – MFI (Malaysia France Institute) Campus would like to inform you that they are currently opening registration of Research Internship Program 2019. In this program, students will have a chance to have experience another culture, do some research in a different academic/research environment and pursue your spesific research topics by involving international cooperation and collaboration in UniKL MFI.
The tuition fee for this program is waived. However the accepted students are responsible for their learning materials, dorms and living expenses in Malaysia including Roundtrip Flight Ticket & Travel Insurance
This program is open for ITS students for D3 (batch 2016) ,D4 & S1 (batch 2015 & 2016), S2 & S3 (at least already completed one semester). Final year/semester students will become priority for this program.
In this program, UniKL MFI offer 3 research cluster area
1. Advanced Manufacturng Mechanical and Innovation Research (AMMIR)
2. Sustainable Energy Analysis Laboratory (SEAL)
3. UniKL Robotics and Industrial Autmation Centre (URIAC)
You may also select one focus area in one of your reserach cluster choice. For further information please check this file https://drive.google.com/open?id=1-GOXEaYiUbObdrlMfjG8Mm-dWGpg9ENp
Please kindly note that ITS Students can apply this program for 1,5 – 4 months (maximum). The period time for this program is begin from End of June/July 2019
Here the requirement for this program :
2. Scanned of Official Academic Transcripts
3. 2-5 Pages Research Plan (please make sure you mentioned the research cluster area and one focus area)
4. Scanned passport information page at least valid minimum one year
5. Valid English Proficiency Test Score (original). TOEFL/IELTS/IBT (You can use EFL)
6. One recommendation letter from an academic advisor
7. Certificate of Enrollment
8. Statement Letter (please download from here http://www.international.its.ac.id/its-student-exchange/ )
The incomplete documents can't be process by study abroad team
For ITS Students who interested with this program please kindly send all of your documents (softcopy) to Mr. Wahyu at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject : LabInternship_UniKLMFI_Name_NRP maximum on 1 March 2019 (maximun on 16.00 WIB). You must bring the original statement letter at Interview Selection on 5 or 6 March 2019.
If you have questions about this program, please send an email to Mr. Wahyu at email@example.com with subject : ASK_LabInternship_UniKLMFI
ITS Global Engagement, Global Kampong Building,
Kampus Institut Teknologi Sepuluh Nopember Surabaya
Phone: +62-31-5994251 ext. 1224
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com