Sorry, no posts matched your criteria.
Mapua University, Philippines would like to inform you that the registration for semester exchange application for spring semester 2019 (Intake February – July 2019) is already opened. The tuition fee for this program is waived. However, the accepted students are responsible for their learning materials, dormitory and living expenses in Philippines including Roundtrip Flight Ticket, visa fees, facility fee & Insurance.
This program is open for D3, D4, S1 & S2 ITS Students minimum batch 2017
You may check information sheet at this link Mapua Information Sheet for Inbound Student Exchange_3rd and 4th Quarters 2018-2019
You may check the available courses at this link http://bit.ly/CourseExchangeMapua2019
Mapua University provide courses at Dept of Computer Science, Dept of Computer Engineering, Dept of Accountancy, Dept of Architecture, Dept of Civil Engineering, Dept of Chemical Engineering, Dept of Industrial Engineering, Dept of Mechanical Engineering, Dept of Multimedia Art and Sciences.
Mapua University using Quarter system and each quarter it's about 3 months and you may take the courses up to 15 unit. For this exchange program you may use this system:
option 1 : take courses 3rd and 4th quarter
option 2: take courses at 3rd quarter and take lab experiences 2 – 3 months
option 3: take course at 3rd Quarter only
Here are the required documents that you need to prepare :
1. Mapua Application Form for International Programs (Inbound) (pleasewrite the option at your application in the top page of your form)
2. Certificate of Enrollment
3. An Official Academic Transcript in English version
4. One recommendation letter from an academic advisor
5. Photocopy of the applicant's passport information page (at least valid until one year)
6. Valid English Proficiency Test Score (original). TOEFL/IELTS/IBT (You can use EFL minimum 477)
7. Learning Agreement (please download from here http://io.its.ac.id/its-student-exchange/ ) Please only submit with your department coordinator ( Head of Dept ) signed only. You don't need to get signed at Institutional Coordinator and please leave blank for that section.
8. Statement Letter (please download from here http://io.its.ac.id/its-student-exchange/ )
9. Letter from your dept and supervisor that they allow you to join this exchange program (only for D3 batch 2016, D4 & S1 batch 2015 and S2 final year)
The incomplete documents can't be process by study abroad team
For ITS Students who interested with this program please kindly send all of your documents (softcopy in PDF format ) to Mr. Wahyu at email@example.com with subject : StudentExchange_Mapua_Name_NRP maximum on 5 December 2018 ( 16.00 WIB). You must bring your original application form, transcript, learning agreement & statement letter at Interview Selection (around 7 December 2018)
If you have questions about this program, please send an email to Mr. Wahyu at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject : ASK_StudentExchange_Mapua
ITS Global Engagement, Global Kampong Building,
Kampus Institut Teknologi Sepuluh Nopember Surabaya
Phone: +62-31-5994251 ext. 1224
Email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org