Sorry, no posts matched your criteria.
Chung Ang University (CAU) would like to inform you that the registration for a semester exchange application for spring semester 2019 (Intake March – June 2019) is already opened. The tuition fee for this program is waived. However the accepted students are responsible for their learning materials, dorms and living expenses in South Korea including Roundtrip Flight Ticket & Insurance.
The complete course will be available on January 2019. You may check the list of course refer to this file Academic Year 2018 Courses Offered in English
You may also several important things regarding the course registration in this link https://cauexchange.blog/2018/04/17/chung-ang-universitys-course-registration-process/
You may check the living in CAU in this link https://cauexchange.blog/category/survival-guide/
You may check about the living expenses in this file https://neweng.cau.ac.kr/cms/FR_CON/index.do?MENU_ID=350
This program open for ITS students with criteria below :
– D4 & S1 min batch 2017
– Have a good english (oral & written)
Here are the required documents that you need to prepare :
2. Learning Agreement ( Please download from here http://io.its.ac.id/its-student-exchange/ ). Please kindly fill dept coordinator with the signature Head of Department / Coordinator academic at your department. Please leave it blank at Institutional Coordinator (it will be done by ITS IO )
3. An Official Academic Transcript in English version
4. A Valid English Proficiency English Test ( You can use TOEFL/EFL with minimum Score is 500, or IBT/IELTS who equal with TOEFL 500)
5. Financial Statement letter in english with balance USD 6000 (You can submit it after pass internal selection from ITS IO)
6. One recommendation letter from an academic advisor
7. Scanned Valid Passport (validity minimum 1 year)
8. Statement Letter (please download from here http://io.its.ac.id/its-student-exchange/ )
The incomplete application will not processed by Study Abroad Team.
For ITS Students who interested with this program please kindly send all of your documents (softcopy in PDF Format) to Mr. Wahyu at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject : StudentExchange_CAU_Name_NRP maximum on October 22, 2018 (16.00). You must bring the original Learning Agreement & statement letter at Interview Selection ( around 24-26 October 2018)
If you have questions about this program, please send an email to Mr. Wahyu at email@example.com with subject : ASK_StudentExchange_CAU
ITS Global Engagement, Global Kampong Building,
Kampus Institut Teknologi Sepuluh Nopember Surabaya
Phone: +62-31-5994251 ext. 1224
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com