Sorry, no posts matched your criteria.
Universiti Teknologi Petronas (UTP) would like to inform you that the registration for semester exchange application for intake January 2019 is already opened. The tuition fee for this program is waived. However, the accepted students are responsible for their learning materials, dormitory and living expenses in Malaysia including Roundtrip Flight Ticket, visa fees, facility fee & Insurance.
This program is open for Undergraduate Students (D3, D4 & S1) minimum batch 2017
You may check information sheet at this link https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B55ouGI2zMd5TFZvRzBGZXhfdjQ/view
Academic calendar https://www.utp.edu.my/Students/Shared%20Documents/Academic%20Calendar/2018/Senate%20Approved%20Acad%20Calendar%202018.pdf
You may check about visa and others in this file
SEP Application Process
RAP Application Process
For courses syllabus, you may check from this link https://www.utp.edu.my/Students/Shared%20Documents/Student%20Handbook/Student%20Handbook%202018_May%202018%20version_UG.pdf
Please note that ITS students only can apply at Engineering courses (Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical, Civil, Petroleum), Technology courses (Information and Communication Technology, Business Information System and Geosciences) and Applied Sciences (Applied Physics, Applied Chemistry)
ALL incoming international students (for degree-seeking and non-degree seeking students) are required to have a valid Student Pass in order to study in Malaysia. The government agencies responsible for this process are the Malaysian Immigration Department and the overseas Malaysian diplomatic missions (Malaysian High Commission, Consulates and Embassies). The Ministry of Higher Education, has established the Education Malaysia Global Services (EMGS) as the one-stop centre to process student pass. As of part of this arrangement, EMGS will coordinate student pass application and the arrangements for medical health checks. A visa application fee will be charged. The fee includes EMGS processing fee, medical insurance, health examination, i-Kad, multiple-entry visa, SST 6%, and visa office administrative charges. All application for the Student Pass must be submitted through Host Institution which in our case, will be done by UTP.
Student Pass Visa Fees is MYR 1400 (approx) which include application fees, medical screening fee, processing fees, health insurance (mandatory), i-Kad fee (special student identification card) and Multiple Entry Visa (MEV) Fee. Rate may varies according to origin country and duration of stay.
Here are the required documents that you need to prepare :
2. Certificate of Enrollment
3. An Official Academic Transcript in English version (GPA min 3.0)
4. One recommendation letter from an academic advisor
5. Photocopy of the applicant's passport all page including the blank page and cover (at least valid until one year)
6. Valid English Proficiency Test Score (original). TOEFL/IELTS/IBT (You can use EFL minimum 450)
7. Learning Agreement (please download from here http://io.its.ac.id/its-student-exchange/ ) Please only submit with your department coordinator ( Head of Dept ) signed only. You don't need to get signed at Institutional Coordinator and please leave blank for that section.
8. Statement Letter (please download from here http://io.its.ac.id/its-student-exchange/ )
9. Passport Photo with blue background
10. Scanned of ID Student (Front and Cover in One page) and get signature by your head of dept
The incomplete documents can't be process by study abroad team
For ITS Students who interested with this program please kindly send all of your documents (softcopy in PDF format except photo in JPEG format ) to Mr. Wahyu at email@example.com with subject : StudentExchange_UTP_Name_NRP maximum on Monday October 15, 2018 (16.00 WIB). You must bring your original learning agreement & statement letter at Interview Selection ( around 17-18 Oct 2018)
If you have questions about this program, please send an email to Mr. Wahyu at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject : ASK_StudentExchange_UTP
ITS Global Engagement, Global Kampong Building,
Kampus Institut Teknologi Sepuluh Nopember Surabaya
Phone: +62-31-5994251 ext. 1224
Email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org