Sorry, no posts matched your criteria.
Istanbul Aydin University (IAU) Turkey Presents "Delightful Istanbul 2018 Summer School"
Delightful İstanbul 2018' the students will be able to take one course according to their interest or field and during the 2 weeks period they will take 50 class hours on this course. Upon successfully completion of the course student will be able to earn 3-5 ECTS credits. The Participants will get certificate after complete the program. This program will be held on 29 July – 12 August 2018.
You can take the courses from the list below :
– Leadership and Innovation (3 ECTS)
– Genetics: Working with DNA (3 ECTS)
– Exploring of Turkish Art via Museums (3 ECTS)
– The Taste of Istanbul and Anatolian Food Culture (3 ECTS)
– Intercultural Communication in a Globalized World (3 ECTS)
– Data Mining and Applications
You can find information about course in this link https://www.aydin.edu.tr/en-us/international/shortterm/incoming/Pages/Delightful-Istanbul-Summer-School.aspx
The Price of this program is USD 690 (Early Bird Fee). The fee will include Tuition Fee, 14 Nights Superior Hostel Accommodation in shared rooms, all course materials, two weekend sightseeing tours, Free Museum Entrance Cards, Delightful Istanbul Program Amenities, Graduation Ceremony and Party.
Not included in costs : roundtrip trip airfare to Istanbul, travel insurance, meals, personal expenses
This program open for ITS students all batch (diploma, bachelor, master & doctoral)
For ITS Students (diploma, bachelor or master) who interested to join this program please prepare the documents below :
2. Copy of Valid TOEFL (You can use EFL) min 477
3. Scanned of Passport Information Page (Min Validity 1 year)
4. Certificate of Enrollment
5. Motivation Letter (in English). Please write the name of the course that you want to take and tell us why you want to join this program and take this course in your motivation letter (TNR 11, Margin 3,3,3,3 maximum 2 page)
6. Statement Letter (Please download from this link http://io.its.ac.id/short-programs-for-its/
Please submit all of your documents (soft copy in PDF) with subject : Apply_SummerSchool_IAU_Name_NRP to Mr. Wahyu at firstname.lastname@example.org maximum on Friday,25 May 2018 (23.59 WIB). However, you must bring the original statement Letter in Interview Process.The intreview will be held around 28-30 May 2018
If you have questions about this program please ask Mr. Wahyu at email@example.com with subject (ASK)SummerSchool_IAU
ITS Global Engagement, Global Kampong Building,
Kampus Institut Teknologi Sepuluh Nopember Surabaya
Phone: +62-31-5994251 ext. 1224
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com