Dear ITS Students,
Kumamoto University, Japan is pleased to announce Kumamoto University Summer Program 2018 officially opened for registration. The Summer Program offered by the College of Cross-Cultural and Multidisciplinary Studies at Kumamoto University was created to provide undergraduate students who have an interest in studying abroad in Japan with a chance to experience life as an international student at Kumamoto University.
English Course: July 18, 2018 – July 27, 2018 (10 days)
Japanese Course: July 31, 2018 – August 9, 2018 (10 days)
You can download the pamphlet here and visit the website by clicking here
English Course: 45 students
Japanese Course: 45 student
Participation fee (Required): 100,000 Japanese Yen
How to Pay
The Participation Fee must be paid in advance via bank transfer, in general from the home university. Payment details will be announced after participant selection.
Participants who meet the necessary qualifications are eligible to receive a government scholarship worth 80,000 Japanese Yen, provided by the Japan Student Services Organization (JASSO) or Kumamoto University. We will provide the scholarship by cash at the orientation. Eligible students are those who meet the following criteria:
1) Students who live in the following countries: Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Indonesia, Vietnam, Laos, Nepal, Cambodia.
2) GPA greater than or equal to 2.3 (calculated according to JASSO regulations)
3) Students may not receive any other scholarships for this program which exceed 80,000 Japanese Yen.
* Please note that there are a limited number of scholarships available, and they will be awarded based on the home university's recommendation ranking. The result will be sent to the person in charge of the home universities.
How to Apply
Application documents include the following:
1) Form 1 (Individual Application Forms), you can download here
2) Form 2 (Letter of Recommendation from University), free template.
3) Photocopy of the first page of passport
4) Academic records from the previous year (English ver.)
Up to 10 students from your university may apply for each course. If more than 10 students from your university wish to apply, please contact us beforehand. If we receive a large number of applications, a selection will be held based on the applicants’ GPA scores.
Please compile all applications from your university and send them together via email and original docs by:
If you have questions about this program please contact Ms. Mia Hernawati through email/WA/come to her office
Dear ITS Students, Hochschule Darmstadt University of Applied Sciences (Germany) invited ITS students to join “Winter University Program 2023
Post Views: 377
Tianjin University (TJU) is the first modern university in China, founded on October 2, 1895, and possessing a distinct
ITS Global Engagement, Global Kampong Building,
Kampus Institut Teknologi Sepuluh Nopember Surabaya
Phone: +62-31-5994251 ext. 1224
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com