Sorry, no posts matched your criteria.
National Chiao Tung University (NCTU) Taiwan would like to inform you that they are currently opening NCTU Elite Internship Program 2018. In this program, students will have a chance to have experience another culture, do some research in a different academic/research environment and pursue your spesific research topics by involving international cooperation and collaboration in NCTU. Students will be conducting research on either a small independent project or assisting an ongoing project in the host laboratories. At the end of the research, students will be asked to submit a report regarding their research work at NCTU
The tuition fee for this program is waived. However the accepted students are responsible for their learning materials, dorms and living expenses in Taiwan including Roundtrip Flight Ticket & Travel Insurance. However NCTU offer limited grant for ITS students. The grants only cover roundtrip airfare ticket (economy class) and NTD 5000 scholarship (including tax) for the first month. NCTU will make final decision regarding the one who will get this grant.
This program is open for ITS students S2 & S3 (at least already completed one semester). Final year/semester students will become priority for this program. Your status must active students during this program.
You may check the research area & the Professor lab in this link List of Professors for 2018 Elite Internship Program_20170926
Please kindly note that ITS Students can apply this program for 2 months (minimum) until 3 months (maximum). The period time for this program is begin from May 8 / Early June 2018
Here the requirement for this program
1. NCTUElite_Application Form ( Please complete with the photos and signature)
3. Research Proposal of your internship in NCTU ( not more than 1 page, A4 )
4. Scanned Passport with minimum one year validity
5. Certificate of Enrollment
6. Valid TOEFL certificate min 477 ( you can use EFL)
7. Academic Transcript in English Version
8. Statement Letter (please download from here http://www.international.its.ac.id/its-student-exchange/ )
9. The Invitation Letter from NCTU supervisor. The letter is compulsory for visa process. It should be formal and with professor’s signature, department, email address on it. Applicants must made a effort to contact the professor and please always cc International Office (firstname.lastname@example.org) in your email to NCTU supervisor.
The incomplete documents can't be process by study abroad team
For ITS Students who interested with this program please kindly send all of your documents (softcopy in PDF format) to Mr. Wahyu at email@example.com with subject : LabInternship_NCTU_Name_NRP maximum on February 25, 2018 (on 20.00 WIB). You must bring the original statement letter and print out of the invitation letter at Interview Selection (around 27 Feb – 2 March 2018)
If you have questions about this program, please send an email to Mr. Wahyu at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject : ASK_LabInternship_NCTU
ITS Global Engagement, Global Kampong Building,
Kampus Institut Teknologi Sepuluh Nopember Surabaya
Phone: +62-31-5994251 ext. 1224
Email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org