Sorry, no posts matched your criteria.
Dear ITS Students,
King Mongkut's University of Technology Thonburi (KMUTT) Thailand are proudly presents "Global Project Based Learning (GPBL) 2018 at KMUTT Thailand". This program will be held on 14 – 24 Feb 2018.
GPBL is 10 days course based on Project. All through the project, students are expected not only to make a plan but also make a design, implementation and a fieldwork with the themes of ecology, energy, eco-tourism, community development, service, mobility, welfare and medical system, disaster prevention, multi-languange communication, user experience, innovation, education system, global leadership & others. Please check at GPBL orientation file from previous GPBL to get insight about this program Global PBL Orientation@SIT_20140214
or you may check the excitement of GPBL program (GPBL 2016 at SIT Japan) through this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8_R4KiRqEc
For this time the participants are students from Thailand, Japan, Indonesia, Malaysia and Cambodia with total participants around 60 – 70 Participants.
Please check the schedule in this file gPBL2018@KMUTT-program
KMUTT as the organizer will provide special 3 places for ITS Students. KMUTT will waive program fee, airport pick up & drop off services and dormitory. The selected ITS Students only responsible with roundtrip airfare ticket, travel insurance, meals, local transportation and other expenses.
This program eligible for ITS Students only with criteria below :
– D3 batch 2015 from all departments
– D4 & S1 angkatan 2014 & 2015 from all departments
– S1 Lintas Jalur all batch from all departments
– Alumni of Previous GPBL at KMUTT & GPBL at SIT are not allowed to apply this program
– Have a good english (oral & written)
For ITS students who interested to join this program, please prepare the documents below :
– APPLICATION FORM ( Completed with the photo )
– A valid Copy of English Proficiency Certificate, TOEFL / EFL min 477 or you can use IELTS/IBT (equal with TOEFL score 477)
– Statement Letter (please download from this link http://io.its.ac.id/short-programs-for-its/
– Scanned Passport (validity minimum 12 months)
– Choose one of the study case in Surabaya and fill it into TnT ( Think & Talk ) form TNT – GPBL
The topics on priority 1 and priority 2 must different and please make sure that your form only maximum one page
Please submit all of your documents (softcopy and in PDF Format) through Mr. Wahyu at firstname.lastname@example.org with format subject Apply_GPBL2018_Name_NRP.
Here's the timeline for selection of this program :
– Deadline applications : Monday, January 8, 2018 ( maximum on 16.00 WIB )
– Announcement applicants for selections part : 9 January 2018 (via email & FB ITS International Office)
– Selection Process part 1 : Wednesday, 10 January 2018 ( around 15.30 – 17.30 WIB )
– Selection Process part 2 : Thursday, 11 January 2018 (around 10.30 – 15.00 WIB)
– Final Selection : Friday, 12 January 2018 (around 13.00 – 15.00 WIB)
Please kindly note, The applicants must attend all the selection process & there is no online selections. The type of selection will be announced on the spot or will inform later through email.
If you have questions about this program please ask Mr. Wahyu at email@example.com with subject (ASK)GPBL2018_KMUTT
ITS Global Engagement, Global Kampong Building,
Kampus Institut Teknologi Sepuluh Nopember Surabaya
Phone: +62-31-5994251 ext. 1224
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com