Sorry, no posts matched your criteria.
This is a wonderful opportunity for undergraduate engineering students who are willing to broaden their horizons and study overseas. International School fo Engineering (ISE) Chulalongkorn University is providing the chance for students in the ASEAN region to study at their place on a scholarship.
Terms of Scholarship :
Student's home university must permit its students to participate in an exchange all through the duration of the program : 1 Semester (January – May 2018)
The requirement of this program are :
1. ITS Students (S1) min batch 2015 from related department at ISE Chula
2. The GPA min 2.75
3. Have a good english ( written & oral )
4. Must do transfer credit after comeback from this program
5.. Applicants must undertake a study in International School of Engineering(ISE), Chulalongkorn University for at least 12 credits.
Please note that ITS Students only can apply at The International Program below :
1. Automotive Design and Manufacturing (ADME)
2. Nano Engineering (NANO)
3. Information and Communication Engineering (ICE)
4. Aerospace Engineering (AERO)
Please kindly check the detail of the courses at their website http://www.ise.eng.chula.ac.th/academics
3. Applicants must have a good command of English.
4. Applicants must be in good health.
5. Applicants must not be recipients of other types of
Provisions of the Scholarships :
The scholarships will cover the following :
1. An economy class round-trip ticket to and from designated capital cities or principal cities (excluding domestic airfare with both neighboring countries and Thailand.) Travelling expenses incurred other than air tickets will be borne by recipients.
2. Tuition and Fees
3. Stipend and accommodation in the amount of 16,000 baht/month (for 4 months)
How to Apply :
Please Complete the application Package below :
One recommendation letters from ITS Lecturers
Physical examination certificate from a hospital
Valid Certificate of TOEFL/IELTS (You can use EFL) min 500 / IELTS 6.0
Scan of Student ID
Learning Agreement (please download from here http://io.its.ac.id/its-student-exchange/ )
For ITS Students who interested with this program please kindly send all of your documents (softcopy) to Mr. Wahyu at email@example.com with subject : StudentExchange_ISEChula_Name_NRP maximum on Friday, November 10, 2017 (19.00 WIB). You must bring the original application, learning agreement & statement letter at Interview Selection. The interview selection will be held on Monday, November 13, 2017.
If you have questions about this program, please send an email to Mr. Wahyu at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject : ASK_StudentExchange_ISEChula
Note The Final Selection will be made by an ISE Chula & Office of International Affairs Chulalongkorn University
ITS Global Engagement, Global Kampong Building,
Kampus Institut Teknologi Sepuluh Nopember Surabaya
Phone: +62-31-5994251 ext. 1224
Email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org