Sorry, no posts matched your criteria.
Dear ITS Students,
Hochschule Darmstadt Universityof Applied Sciences (Germany) invited ITS students to join "Winter University Program 2018 at Hochschule Darmstadt".
This program is the first International Winter University Program at Hochschule Darmstadt University of Applied Sciences.
This English taught winter course will take place from December 29, 2017 – January 19, 2018. Students can choose between two modules:
– Marketing module: International Marketing and Sales: This module deals with the growing importance of Marketing Management for the success of a product and the company. Students will learn how to manage complex international marketing concepts. Different requirements of BtoB and BtoC customer segments, various industries as well as of selling services or products are considered in this module study. By the end of the course, students should be able ti conceptualize an international marketing concept and an international sales strategy. ModuleDescriptionWUP2018_Marketing
– Engineering Module: Mechanical Engineering in Modern Power Plants: This module will provide a survey about modern thermal power generation and the topics and limitations of mechanical engineering herein. According to this, students will be introduced into the major components of steam plants, gas turbine plants and combined cycle arrangements. Thermodynamic influences are shown as well as the importance of materials development and limitation by production facilities and reliability demands. The course is completed by lectures about materials and failure analysis, vibrations, production and modern technologies of carbon mitigation. ModuleDescriptionWUP2018_Engineering
The academic courses, which are taught by professors (and other experts) from the Department of Business Administration and the Department of Mechanical and Plastics Engineering, are complemented by field trips to companies and modern power plants, enabling students to apply their knowledge at first hand. The program will begin with a New Year’s trip to Duesseldorf, the state capital of North Rhine-Westphalia, where students will get to know the German culture and lifestyle and celebrate New Year’s Eve.
Their agenda also includes a German-as-a-foreign-language-course and a variety of leisure activities prepared for all participants outside of the classroom. Students can earn up to 6 ECTS credits for this 3 week intensive-program.
Please check the schedule at this link 16938_WUP_Schedule
The academic courses, which are taught by professors (and other experts) from the Department of Business Administration and the Department of Mechanical and Plastics Engineering, are complemented by field trips to companies and modern power plants, enabling students to apply their knowledge at first hand.
One highlight of the program will be the trip to Munich over New Year’s. This will give all participants the chance to get to know German culture and celebrate New Year’s Eve together.
Our agenda also includes a German-as-a-foreign-language-course and a variety of leisure activities prepared for all participants outside of the classroom. Students can earn up to 6 ECTS credits for this 3 week intensive-program.
Participants: The program is aimed at motivated undergraduate and graduate students and young professionals from all over the world with a background in business administration, management studies, marketing, mechanical engineering, mechatronics, materials engineering, or related disciplines. International as well as German students will attend the International Winter University Program and give your students a unique global experience.
€1990 (Special price for ITS students €900) – including 3-weeks tuition, field trips and excursions, accommodation in shared twin rooms in a hotel, health, accident and liability insurance, and social activities. The selected participants must cover another expenses including airfare ticket and visa.
This program open for Diploma, Bachelor & Master students of ITS (not open for freshman students)
For ITS students who interested with this program, please prepare your documents below :
2. Official Academic Transcript in english version
3. Scanned of Valid EFL of ITS ( you must EFL ITS)
4. Scanned of Valid Passport (valid minimum at least one year)
5. Short Motivation Letter in English.
The motivation letter should be short but concise and you may refer to following aspects:
6. Statement Letter (Please download from this link http://io.its.ac.id/short-programs-for-its/
7. Scanned of ID students
Please submit all of your documents (soft copy) to Mr. Wahyu at email@example.com (email subject: Apply_WinterSchool_Darmstadt_Name_NRP) maximum on October 19, 2017 (16.00 WIB). However, you must bring the original statement letter (hard copy) in the interview process (23 – 26 October 2017)
If you have questions about this program please ask Mr. Wahyu at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject (ASK)WinterSchool_Darmstadte.
ITS Global Engagement, Global Kampong Building,
Kampus Institut Teknologi Sepuluh Nopember Surabaya
Phone: +62-31-5994251 ext. 1224
Email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org