Sorry, no posts matched your criteria.
National Taipei University of Technology (NTUT) would like to inform you that the registration for a semester exchange application for spring semester 2018 (Intake Feb – June 2018) is already opened. The tuition fee for this program is waived. However the accepted students are responsible for their learning materials, dorms and living expenses in Taiwan including Roundtrip Flight Ticket & Insurance.
Please check detail courses, accommodation and any other info at this link http://wwwoia-en.ntut.edu.tw/files/11-1106-8468.php
The exchange students can take subject across the department as long as the department or the Professor agree with it.
This program open for ITS students with criteria below :
– D4 & S1 min batch 2016
– S1 Lintas Jalur & S2 minimum already completed 1 semester period study
– Have a good english ( oral & written )
Here are the required documents that you need to prepare :
2. Learning Agreement ( Please download from here http://io.its.ac.id/its-student-exchange/ ). Please kindly fill dept coordinator with the signature Head of Department / Coordinator academic at your department. Please leave it blank at Institutional Coordinator (it will be done by ITS IO )
3. An Official Academic Transcript in English version
4. A Valid English Proficiency English Test ( You can use TOEFL/EFL with minimum Score is 500, or IBT/IELTS who equal with TOEFL 500)
5. Medical Record (You can submit it after pass internal selection from ITS IO)
6. One recommendation letter from an academic advisor
7. One Page Statement of Purpose ( please indicate why you choose to participate in the student exchange program )
8. Valid scanned passport at least minimum 1 year.
9. Statement Letter (please download from here http://io.its.ac.id/its-student-exchange/ )
10. One passport-size photo in JPEG format
The incomplete application will not processed by Study Abroad Team. Please make sure that you've read the information about documents through this link http://io.its.ac.id/its-student-exchange/
For ITS Students who interested with this program please kindly send all of your documents (softcopy in PDF Format) to Mr. Wahyu at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject : StudentExchange_NTUT_Name_NRP maximum on September 22, 2017 ( 16.00 WIB). You must bring the original Learning Agreement & statement letter at Interview Selection ( around 26 Sept – 3 Oct 2017)
If you have questions about this program, please send an email to Mr. Wahyu at email@example.com with subject : ASK_StudentExchange_NTUT
ITS Global Engagement, Global Kampong Building,
Kampus Institut Teknologi Sepuluh Nopember Surabaya
Phone: +62-31-5994251 ext. 1224
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com