Sorry, no posts matched your criteria.
Dear ITS Students,
We would like to inform you that National Taiwan University of Science and Technology (NTUST), Taiwan & ITS will organize short program entitled "Engineers in Action" which will be held in 2 sessions:
"Engineers in Action" is an opportunity for ITS students to learn and apply engineering to solve real problems in the community. The main topic of this program is the development of communities in Surabaya using PBL (Project Based Learning) method. There are 20 students of NTUST who will join this program.
You may check the schedule in this file – Tentative Agenda for ITS Students.
This program is designed for ITS students with below criteria:
1. Active students of D3, D4, & S1 (second-year minimum); S1 Lintas Jalur, & S2 (first year only).
This program is only for several departments such as:
– Mechanical engineering
– Electrical engineering
– Chemical engineering
– Civil engineering
– Environmental engineering
2. Have a good English proficiency (oral & written)
3. GPA min 2.75
4. TOEFL min 477
5. Having a vehicle (car or motorcycle) and driving license.
The price for joining this program is IDR 800.000,-. The fee is a guarantee only. If you are able to finish the program, your money will be fully returned.
For ITS students who are interested, please prepare the documents below:
1. Application form. Please fill online at this link http://bit.ly/EnginAct
2. Academic Transcript (You can use Indonesian version(from Integra))
3. TOEFL/IELTS/IBT/EFL Certificate
4. A one until two pages essay about one of the topics below ( Format A4, Arial 10, Margin 3,3,3,3):
– Solid Waste Management
– Water Management
– Appropriate Technologies for SMEs
5. CV (written in English)
6. Enrollment Letter
Please submit all of your documents (No. 2 – 6) via email to Ms. Mutiara at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject Apply_Engineers in Action(NTUST)_Name_NRP. The deadline for application is Friday, 19 May 2017 ( 23.59 WIB).
Deadline Application: Friday, 19 May 2017
Interview: around 22 – 26 May 2017
Announcement of successful applicants: 29 May 2017
Briefing & Technical Meeting: 30 May 2017 (will be confirmed soon)
You can check the tentative agenda in this link
If you have questions about this program please ask Ms. Mutiara at email@example.com with subject: (ASK)Engineering in Action_NTUST
ITS Global Engagement, Global Kampong Building,
Kampus Institut Teknologi Sepuluh Nopember Surabaya
Phone: +62-31-5994251 ext. 1224
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com