An extra Call for Exchange Proposals within our DAAD funded programme "IPID4all – Mobile Doctorates in System Integration of Renewable Energy" is currently open. for those who is interested should fill in the online form http://ehf.uni-oldenburg.de/limesurvey/index.php?sid=85625 as soon as possible, the participants will we selected on the first come first served principle. This call is open for exchange proposals for visits ending latest on 31 October 2017. Applicants will be informed about the decision within three weeks after submission of the complete application. Please note that this is an extra call to use up the remaining funds of the IPID4all programme which ends on 31 October 2017.
The call is open for researchers from the University of Oldenburg, Next Energy and OFFIS as well as from international institutions to submit exchange proposals for a research stay. The following options are available:
1. Outgoing Doctorates: Funding of up to three months for doctorate students from Oldenburg for research stays at an international partner institution
2. Incoming Doctorates: Funding of up to three months for doctorate students from an international (partner) institution for research stays in Oldenburg
3. Internships (incoming): Funding of up to three months for Master students from an international (partner) institution for research stays in Oldenburg (e.g. for Master Thesis)
4. Short Visits (incoming): Funding of up to four weeks for Master students from an international (partner) institution for visits at Oldenburg (e.g. to get to know the research group and lab facilities with a view to being offered a research position in Oldenburg)
5. Senior Researchers (incoming and outgoing): Funding of visits up to eight days for fact finding missions or guest lectures.
6. Conference Visits (outgoing): Funding of visits to conferences outside Germany up to five days in case of active participation (presentation or poster). Applications for conference visits will be processed with lower priority.
The funding includes travel expenses and a daily allowance; all amounts are fixed by the DAAD and are not negotiable. The amount given for travel expenses depends on the respective destination. Please not that for all exchanges 20% co-financing is required, to be covered by the respective research group in Oldenburg or at the partner university. Applicants are requested to use the funding calculator on our website http://phd-renewable-energy.de/en/ipid4all/funding-calculation/ to calculate the allowances and the co-financing amount.
🌏 Exciting Opportunity Alert! 🎓 Discover your academic journey in the heart of China at the prestigious Beijing Institute
Dear ITS Students, The Future Research Talent (FRT) awards are jointly offered by ANU College of Science, ANU College
Dear ITS Students, NOW OPEN Call for Scholarship Application: DAAD University Summer Course 2024 The DAAD is a joint
ITS Global Engagement, Global Kampong Building,
Kampus Institut Teknologi Sepuluh Nopember Surabaya
Phone: +62-31-5994251 ext. 1224
Email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org