Sorry, no posts matched your criteria.
Dankook University, South Korea would like to inform you that the registration for semester exchange application for fall semester (Intake end of August – December 2017) is already opened. The tuition fee & Dormitory for this program are waived. However the accepted students are responsible for their learning materials and living expenses in Korea including Roundtrip Flight Ticket & Travel Insurance
This programis open for ITS students in Bachelor level (not open for batch 2016). ITS students only can apply at College of International ( International Business Administration or Mobile Systems Engineering). You can check the link courses at this link http://www.dankook.ac.kr/web/international/141
Please also find information about dankook university in this file DKU_2017Exchange Student_Information Sheet
Campus Housing Info
Here are the required documents that you need to prepare :
2. Study Plan (maximum 2 pages). Please mentioned in which department that you would like to do exchange program.
3. One original Official Academic Transcript in English version
4. Certificate of Enrollment
5.. Photocopy of the applicant's passport information page
6. Valid English Proficiency Test Score (original). TOEFL/EFL ( min 477) or you can use IELTS/IBT
7. One recommendation letter from an academic advisor
8. Statement Letter & Learning Agreement (please download from here http://io.its.ac.id/its-student-exchange/ ) Please get signed from your Head of Department at Coordinator Department section and please leave blank at Institutional Coordinator section.
9. Health Record & Insurance (you can submit it later)
For ITS Students who interested with this program please kindly send all of your documents (softcopy in PDF) to Mr. Wahyu at email@example.com with subject : StudentExchange_Dankook_Name_NRP maximum on April 21, 2017 ( 16.00 WIB). You must bring the original statement letter & learning agreement at Interview Selection ( around 23 – 28 April 2017)
If you have questions about this program, please send an email to Mr. Wahyu at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject : ASK_StudentExchange_Dankook
ITS Global Engagement, Global Kampong Building,
Kampus Institut Teknologi Sepuluh Nopember Surabaya
Phone: +62-31-5994251 ext. 1224
Email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org