Sorry, no posts matched your criteria.
Shibaura Institute of Technology (SIT) Japan would like to inform you that they are currently opening registration of Lab Internship – Student Research Program 2017. In this program, students will have a chance to have experience another culture, do some research in a different academic/research environment and pursue your spesific research topics by involving international cooperation and collaboration in SIT.
The tuition fee for this program is waived. However the accepted students are responsible for their learning materials, dorms and living expenses in Japan including Roundtrip Flight Ticket & Travel Insurance. You can find the cost living in Japan in the following website page32 http://www.jasso.go.jp/en/study_j/__icsFiles/afieldfile/2016/07/07/sgte_2016_e.pdf
For information about this program please check this file GuidelineForResearchExchangeProgramAY2017-18
This program is open for ITS students for D3,D4 & S1 (minimum batch 2015) & S2 (at least already completed one semester). Final year/semester students will become priority for this program.
You may check the research area & the Professor lab in this link : https://shibaura.pure.elsevier.com/
Please kindly note that ITS Students can apply this program for 3 weeks (minimum) until 90 days (maximum). The period time for this program is begin from October/November 2017
Here the requirement for this program
1. ApplicationFormForSREP(LessThan90Days) including photo with white background, original signed in pledge form & medical record with using the form
2. One original applicant's University Transcript. (English version). The GPA of applicants must higher than 3.0(out of 4.0)
3. Certificate of Enrollment
4. A Research Plan (1-2 pages which describes the intended research in detail)
5. Scanned passport information page
6. Valid English Proficiency Test Score (original). TOEFL/IELTS/IBT (You can use EFL)
7. One recommendation letter from an academic advisor
8. Statement Letter (please download from here http://www.international.its.ac.id/its-student-exchange/ )
The incomplete documents can't be process by study abroad team
For ITS Students who interested with this program please kindly send all of your documents (softcopy in PDF format except application form in excel ) to Mr. Wahyu at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject : LabInternship_SIT_Name_NRP maximum on May 22, 2017 ( 13.00 WIB). You must bring the original statement letter at Interview Selection ( around 23-30 May 2017)
If you have questions about this program, please send an email to Mr. Wahyu at email@example.com with subject : ASK_LabInternship_SIT
ITS Global Engagement, Global Kampong Building,
Kampus Institut Teknologi Sepuluh Nopember Surabaya
Phone: +62-31-5994251 ext. 1224
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com