Sorry, no posts matched your criteria.
Dear Professors and Researchers,
International Seminar on Intelligent Technology and Its Application (iSITIA) has been routinely organized by Department of Electrical
Engineering – Institut Teknologi Sepuluh Nopember (DEE-ITS) Indonesia since 1999. The goal of the seminar is to facilitate researchers around the world to publish and to share their current research. Since 2015, the iSITIA has been sponsored by IEEE Indonesia Section and the papers have also been indexed by www.ieeexplore.ieee.org.
This year, iSITIA is held in conjunction with Regional Conference on Electrical and Electronic Engineering (RCEEE) 2017 sponsored by JICA for AUN/SEED-Net. RCEEE is an annual conference organized by member institution of AUN/SEED-Net with the purpose to present research outputs of the AUN/SEED-Net network, to exchange information on research and technology trends, and to pursue discussions on future collaborative resarch topics.
The goal of the seminar is to facilitate researchers around the world to publish and to share their current research in electrical engineering and its related fields. Topics of interest include, but not limited to:
– Biomedical Engineering – Computing Algorithms
– Electromagnetic and Radio Propagation – Electromagnetic Compatibility
– Computer and Communication Networks – Wireless and Mobile Communications
– High Voltage Engineering – Mechatronics, Robotics, and Automation
– Renewable Energy Technologies – Power System
– Electric Drives and Energy Conversion – Information Systems and Management
– Food Processing Intelligent Control System – Mobile Computing
– Multimedia Information Processing – Ancient Audio and Image Preservation
– Remote Sensing and GIS – Microelectronic Circuits and System
– Vision, Graphics, and Visualization – Education in IT and E
– Measurement and Instrumentations – Telecommunication, Propagation, and Networking
Prof. Naoki Hayakawa, Nagoya University, Japan
Prof. Junya Suehiro, Kyushu University, Japan
Prof. Ontoseno Penangsang, Institut Teknologi Sepuluh Nopember, Indonesia
Chairul Arifandi, Transformer Design Expert, Bambang Djaja Transformer Manufacturer
Submission Deadline: April 28, 2017
Notification of Acceptance: June 16, 2017
Final Manuscript: June 30, 2017
Conference Date: August 28-29, 2017
1. Authors may submit either full paper to iSITIA 2017 or two pages extended abstract to RCEEE 2017 for submission.
2. Presented papers and posters will be included in the conference proceeding.
3. Selected papers of iSITIA 2017 will be considered to be published in IEEExplore while potential papers of RCEEE 2017 will be recommended to ASEAN Engineering Journal.
4. Participants are required to register separately for industrial visit (PT. Bambang Djaja – transformer manufacturer).
Rony Seto Wibowo
Astria Nur Irfansyah
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
POSTER ISITIA 17
ITS Global Engagement, Global Kampong Building,
Kampus Institut Teknologi Sepuluh Nopember Surabaya
Phone: +62-31-5994251 ext. 1224
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com