Sorry, no posts matched your criteria.
Call of mobilities at Anadolu University, Turkey through the Mevlana Scholarship Program has been opened. The current call is for the Fall Semester (Academic Year 2017/2018).
The selected students will grants 900 TL for 4 months (Totally 3600 Turkish Liras). The selected students must cover another expenses (such as roundtrip ticket, insurance, accommodation & others )
This requirement of this program are :
1. ITS Students S1, S2 & S3 (Not Open for S1 angkatan 2016 except S1 Lintas Jalur)
2. The GPA min 2.75 for S1 & S2 and min 3.00 for S3
3. English Level min B1
4. Must do transfer credit after comeback from this program
ITS Students only can apply at Computer Engineering, Material Science & Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Civil Engineering, Chemical Engineering & Industrial Engineering.
The students can select the courses here the website: http://abp.anadolu.edu.tr/en/akademik/lisans Please pay attention of courses education language and the term. The students are expected to select the courses belonging to even number term. Information about this university can be found at https://www.anadolu.edu.tr/en
Here are the documents that you need to prepare :
– CANDIDATE STUDENT APPLICATION FORM
– LEARNİNG PROTOCOL_Anadolu (please complete this learning protocol and you can get signed of Dr. Maya Shovitri Later, However you must compelte with signed from your Head of Department and Dean of your Faculty)
– Official Academic Transcript in English Version
– Valid Languange Proficiency Test , TOEFL/IELTS equal with minimum B1. The applicants can use EFL
– Scanned Passport
– Statement Letter (please download from this link http://io.its.ac.id/its-student-exchange/ )
The incomplete & over deadline application will not process by Study Abroad Team.
Please send all of your documents (softcopy in PDF Format) to Mrs. Ami / Mr. Wahyu at email@example.com with subject : Apply_MevlanaAnadolu_Name_NRP maximum at February 23, 2017 (16.00 WIB) . Interview session will be held around 24 – 27 February 2017. If you have questions about this program please send an email to Mrs.Ami / Mr. Wahyu at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject : [ASK]_MevlanaAnadolu
ITS Global Engagement, Global Kampong Building,
Kampus Institut Teknologi Sepuluh Nopember Surabaya
Phone: +62-31-5994251 ext. 1224
Email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org