Sorry, no posts matched your criteria.
Dear ITS Students,
Faculty of Science (FSCI) – King Mongkut's University of Technology Thonburi (KMUTT) Thailand offer opportunity for ITS Students to join the internship program for 2 (two) months from June 19 to August 17, 2017 (arrival of the selected students should be between June 17–18 and departure between August 18–19, 2017).
For further information about this program please check the brochure below
For the research field please check the file below 3 Intern request Research info for IIP 2017
The selected students will receive academic research training in laboratory detail as in the enclosed first announcement leaflet.
FSCI KMUTT will offer 2 scholarship for the selected of ITS Students with detail below :
1 Student will received allowance, accommodation, research equipment, insurance ( for the rest payment such as roundtrip ticket, visa, other expenses will be cover by students)
1 Students will received accommodation, research equipment, insurance ( for the rest payment such as roundtrip ticket, visa, other expenses will be cover by students)
FSCI also open for ITS Students who joined this program with your own budget. However, the students should pay USD 900 (the cost will cover accommodation, research equipment, insurance)
This program will open for ITS Students (Faculty of Science or any departments who have interested with the topic) with criteria below :
– D3 angkatan 2014
– D4 & S1 angkatan 2014 & 2013
– S1 Lintas Jalur all angkatan
– S2/S3 all angkatan
For ITS students who interested to join this program, please prepare the documents below :
1. FSCI KMUTT Application Form Internship2017 (Photo is required)
2. English Proficiency Certificate, TOEFL / EFL min 477 or you can use IELTS/IBT (equal with TOEFL score 477)
3. Official Academic Transcript in English version
4. Scanned Passport (if you don't have passport yet, you should submit maximum on March 6, 2017)
5. One recommendation letter from the lecturer/department
6. Recommendation Letter from ITS (ITS International Office will provide it later after selection process)
7. Certificate of Enrollment
8. Statement Letter ( You can download from http://io.its.ac.id/short-programs-for-its/ )
The incomplete & over deadline application will not process by Study Abroad Team.
Please submit all of your documents (softcopy and in PDF Format) through Mr. Wahyu at email@example.com with format subject Apply_FSCI-KMUTT-Internship_Name_NRP maximum on March 3, 2017 (16.00 WIB). The Interview session will be held around 6 – 10 March 2017. The applicants must bring original documents (except passport) during the interview session. Please kindly note that the applicants must attend the interview session ( there is no online interview).
If you have questions about this program please ask Mr. Wahyu at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject (ASK)Internship_FSCI-KMUTT or come to find him at International Office.
ITS Global Engagement, Global Kampong Building,
Kampus Institut Teknologi Sepuluh Nopember Surabaya
Phone: +62-31-5994251 ext. 1224
Email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org