Sorry, no posts matched your criteria.
Call of mobilities at Anadolu University, Turkey through the Erasmus+ International Credit Mobility Programme has been opened. The current call is for the 2nd Semester (Academic Year 2016-2017) and the program will start on 1 February – 10 June 2017.
The selected students will grants Tuition Waiver, Air Ticket 1100 Euro, Scholarship 800 Euro / Month
This requirement of this program are :
1. ITS Students S1, S2 & S3. (Not Open for freshmen students)
2. The GPA min 2.75 for S1 & S2 and min 3.00 for S3
3. English Level min B1
4. Must do transfer credit after comeback from this program
ITS Students only can apply at Computer Engineering, Material Science & Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Civil Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Business Administration.
The students can select the courses here the website: http://abp.anadolu.edu.tr/en/akademik/lisans . Please pay attention of courses education language and the term. The students are expected to select the courses belonging to even number term. Information about this university can be found at https://www.anadolu.edu.tr/en
Here is the documents that you need to prepare :
– Application Form ( PARTNER COUNTRIES APP. FORM 2016-2017 Spring Term )
– Learning Agreement-Incoming Student 2016-2017
– Official Academic Transcript in English Version
– Languange Proficiency Test , TOEFL/IELTS equal with minimum B1. The applicants at least use TOEFL ITP. The applicants can't use EFL
Please send all of your documents to Mr. Wahyu at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject : Apply_ErasmusAnadolu_Name_NRP maximum at November 24, 2016 ( 23.59 WIB) . If you have questions about this program please send an email to Mr. Wahyu at email@example.com with subject : [ASK]_ErasmusAnadolu
ITS Global Engagement, Global Kampong Building,
Kampus Institut Teknologi Sepuluh Nopember Surabaya
Phone: +62-31-5994251 ext. 1224
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com