Sorry, no posts matched your criteria.
Dear ITS Students,
Greetings from Kumamoto University.
We are pleased to inform you that Kumamoto University Short Term Exchange Program Spring (April) 2017 is now opened for apply. The program offers undergraduate foreign students, who are interested in the Japanese language, Japanese and Asian society and culture, advanced science and technology, and interactions with foreign students, the chance to study for up to a year in Japan while still retaining their full-time status at their home universities. You can check the further details about this program via online at:http://www.kumamoto-u.ac.jp/kokusaikouryuu/gaikokujinryuugakusei/kyouikuprogram/index-file/kumamoto-university-short-term-exchange-program2016.pdf This program is opened for undergraduate students (S1)
Here are the required documents that you need to prepare :
1. Application Form (you can download it in this link: Application package (Undergraduate April 2017))
2. Application for Certificate of Eligibility
3. Application for Applying to Rent a Room at the International House
4. One original Official Academic Transcript in English version
5. Certificate of Enrollment
6. Health Certificate
7. Valid English Proficiency Test Score (original). TOEFL/EFL ( min 477) or you can use IELTS/IBT
8. One recommendation letter from an academic advisor
9. Four photographs (40mmx30mm)
10. Copy of first page of applicant's passport
Deadline submission for April 2017 admission (spring) : November 28th,2016 (Monday) before 15.00 wib.
Please kindly be noticed that the JASSO scholarship is NOT offered for this program.
For those who are interested in this program, please submit your directly to KU Liaison Office at ITS:
Gedung Dr. Angka, Lantai. 2
Kampus ITS – Sukolilo, Surabaya
Contact: 085100931258 (Mia Herawati) or email@example.com
ITS Global Engagement, Global Kampong Building,
Kampus Institut Teknologi Sepuluh Nopember Surabaya
Phone: +62-31-5994251 ext. 1224
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com