Sorry, no posts matched your criteria.
University Brunei Darussalam (UBD) would like to inform you that the registration for semester exchange application for 2nd semester (Intake Jan – June 2017) is already opened. The tuition fee for this program is waived. However the accepted students are responsible for their learning materials, dorms and living expenses in Brunei Darussalam including Roundtrip Flight Ticket & Travel Insurance. Please check the Fact below 1. SEP Factsheet 2016-17 v3.0
UBD offers the courses below :
– Chemical & Process Engineering http://fit.ubd.edu.bn/index.php/study-at-fit/?id=70
Please note that for Chemical and Process Engineering programme, UBD only offer modules locally for semesters 1, 2, 3 and 7.
– System Engineering http://fit.ubd.edu.bn/index.php/staff/2-general/68
– Mathematics, Chemistry, Biology, Applied Physics, Geology 2017 January Module Offering – Faculty of Science (FOS)
– Business 2017 January Module Offering – UBD School of Business and Economics (UBDSBE)
– Art & Creative Technology ACT Module offer 2 Semester 20162017_v2
This program open for undergraduate students of ITS (not open for freshman students) and ITS students can take exchange from January – Early June 2017. Here are the required documents that you need to prepare :
1. Application Form ( 2. SEP Application Form )
2. One original applicant's University Transcript. (English version). The GPA of applicants must higher than 2,5 (out of 4.0)
3. Motivation Letter ( One Page A4 Arial 11, Margin 3,3,3 3)
4. Photocopy of the applicant's passport information page
5. Valid English Proficiency Test Score (original). TOEFL min 550 (For a moment you can use EFL 550), IELTS min 6.0
6. A medical certiﬁcate or a recommendation letter from a doctor or an authorized medical specialist certifying that you are physically and mentally able to take the course and/ or are in good health.
7. Statement Letter and Learning agreement (please download from here http://io.its.ac.id/its-student-exchange/ )
8. One recommendation letter from an academic advisor
For ITS Students who interested with this program please kindly send all of your documents (softcopy) to Mr. Wahyu at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject : StudentExchange_UBD_Name_NRP maximum on October 13, 2016 ( 16.00 WIB). You must bring the original documents at Interview Selection ( around 14 – 18 October 2016)
If you have questions about this program, please send an email to Mr. Wahyu at email@example.com with subject : ASK_StudentExchange_UBD
ITS Global Engagement, Global Kampong Building,
Kampus Institut Teknologi Sepuluh Nopember Surabaya
Phone: +62-31-5994251 ext. 1224
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com