Sorry, no posts matched your criteria.
“Stamp for it” program for ITS students is a program provided for giving ITS local students a reward of their enthusiasm in joining ITS International Office workshop or international event. ITS Students will need to download and print it. The link to download the card is provided bellow:
Stamp for It – ITS Students
When a student join a workshop or international event held by ITS International Office, he/she will get one stamp for each event and he/she needs to collect stamps in a card as a prove of his/her activeness to get the reward. You will get the splendid prize when:
· 1. You have collected 5 stamps to be exchanged with amazing prizes specialized for you only.
· 2. You have collected another 5 stamps (10 stamps) to be exchanged with more extraordinary prizes.
There are some workshops and international events which are conducted by ITS International Office:
However, there are several rules that you must know:
· Bring the “stamp for it” card to the registration spot when the event is already finished.
· If you forget to bring the “stamp for it” card, you can come to ITS IO to collect the stamps you deserve for the event you have attended.
· You can collect the stamp for the whole years of your studying at ITS.
· For those of you who have collected several stamps in previous semesters, you can continue collecting until it has reached the number of stamps that can be exchanged for prizes.
· You can exchange for the prize in ITS IO at office hours.
You can download the Stamp for it file by clicking this link: FORMAT PDF or FORMAT JPG
ITS Global Engagement, Global Kampong Building,
Kampus Institut Teknologi Sepuluh Nopember Surabaya
Phone: +62-31-5994251 ext. 1224
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com