Dear ITS Student
We gladly inform you that Tianjin University,China is currently recruit foreign students under the Chinese Government Scholarship Program for who want to continue their study in master program and doctoral program.
Standards of the Scholarship
1. Registration fee, tuition, fee for laboratory experiment, internship placements and accommodation fee on campus are exempted;
Accommodation for Master students: double room;
for PhD students: single room.
2. Living Allowance:
Standard (RMB): Master students: 3,000 RMB/month;
PhD students: 3,500 RMB/month.
3. Comprehensive Insurance & Protection Scheme for Foreigners Students under the Chinese Government Scholarship Program is provided.
Note: The standards of Scholarship may vary according to the policy of the Chinese government.
Qualification for Applicants
1. Any nationality other than Chinese nationals. Applicants must be in good health;
2. Education and age requirements:
For Master’s applicants: have graduated with a Bachelor degree and be under the age of 35 (born after 1981);
For PhD applicants: have graduated with a Master degree, and be under the age of 40 (born after 1976).
The applicants must fill in and submit two copies of each of the following application materials: (in duplicate)
1. Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship Program (filled in by typing in Chinese or English, with the photo. The original and a copy must be submitted);
Applicants shall fill in and print the application form after submitting it online. The CSC Online Application System for Study in China is available at http://laihua.csc.edu.cn/inscholarship/jsp/student/StudentLogin.jsp.
The agency number for Tianjin University is 10056.
2. The notarized certificate of the highest diploma. If the applicant is employed a proof of employment is to be submitted with the application. Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized translations in Chinese or English, the original and a copy must be submitted.
3. The notarized copy of the Academic Transcripts: Transcripts in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized translations in Chinese or English.
4. A study or research plan not less than 800 words in English or Chinese. All applicants must submit a study or research plan for the study period in China.
5. Two recommendation letters: Applicants who apply for Master Program need to submit two recommendation letters in English or Chinese from two professors or associate professors（The original and a copy must be submitted). Applicants who apply for PhD program need to submit two recommendation letters in English or Chinese from two professors（The original and a copy must be submitted).
6. Applicants for art studies are requested to submit two sketches of the applicants’ own works.
7. Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form (The original copy should be kept by the applicant). The medical examinations must cover all the items listed in the Foreigner Physical Examination Form. Incomplete records or those without the signature of the attending physician, the official stamp of the hospital or a sealed photograph of the applicants are invalid. Please select the appropriate time to have the medical examination as the medical results have 6-month validity.
8. Photocopy of passport.
9. Applicants who do not take Chinese language studies have to submit the HSK certificate. A minimum requirement of HSK4 (Score 180 or above) for Engineering/Science or HSK5 (Score 180 or above) for liberal arts is needed.
Applicants who apply the English-taught Programs have to submit the English certificate (TOFEL: no less than 550, New TOFEL: no less than 75 or IELTS: no less than 6.0).
10. Applicants should submit a self-introduction video. The video must be recorded in Chinese or English (depending on the programs chosen) and be less than 5 minutes in duration.
The applicants need to mail all the above application materials to International Admissions Office, School of International Education, Tianjin University. Application materials will not be returned regardless of the outcome of application.
Deadline for Application: March 11, 2016
Both the online application and all the application documents should be submitted and delivered before March 11, 2016.
You could check Master and PhD Program that Tianjin University offers in the link below
and also you can find further information and all submission documents on the link
Matriculation and Notice
1. The application will not be processed if it is inconsistent with the recruitment requirements or the materials are incomplete.
2. We will view all the application material, and admission is based on merit.
3. We will send the Admission Notice and Visa Application Form for Study in China (JW201) to the successful applicants.
Registration Date: Early September 2016
Address: International Admissions office (Room118 in Liuyuan),
School of International Education , Tianjin University
No.92, Weijin Road, Nankai District, Tianjin, China
Zip code: 300072
Tel: 0086-22-27406691 (available for English, Korean, Japanese and Indonesian)
Website: http://www.ietju.com or http://www.tju.edu.cn
Dear ITS Student, Kobe University are pleased to inform you about the recruitment of University Recommended MEXT Scholarship 2023
Dear ITS Students, TaiwanICDF are pleased to inform you about 2023 TaiwanICDF Scholarship. The TaiwanICDF has established the Taiwan
National Chung Cheng University (CCU) Taiwan would like to inform you that they are currently opening registration of the
ITS Global Engagement, Global Kampong Building,
Kampus Institut Teknologi Sepuluh Nopember Surabaya
Phone: +62-31-5994251 ext. 1224
Email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org