Dear ITS Students
National Chiao Tung University (NCTU) offers opportunities to ITS students who wish to complete or continue their research in Taiwan's Top Research University. This program is proposed for Master or PhD students from partner universities. Faculty members with various specialties (in the areas of engineering, social science, computer science, biological science, electrical and computer engineering or management, etc.) from different colleges of NCTU will participate in the program and invite prospective students to do research with professors. Students will be conducting research on either a small independent project or assisting an ongoing project in the host laboratories. At the end of the research, students will be asked to submit a report regarding their research work at NCTU.
Qualified students would be offered
1) free round-trip economy class flight ticket from their home country to Taiwan and
*2) additional NTD 5,000 scholarship (including 6% tax) for the first month in NCTU.
At least 2 months.
A. All applicants are to firstly contact and identify a professor at NCTU to be their research supervisor.
List of Host Professors
B. Required documents for application
1. Application form (typewritten)
2. Curriculum Vitae (CV) in English
3. Research Proposal of your internship in NCTU (no more than 1 A4 page)
4. The Invitation Letter from NCTU supervisor (The letter is compulsory for visa process. It should be formal and with professor’s signature, department, email address on it.)
5. Latest “Enrollment Letter” with official stamp from the home university (or valid student ID card with expiry casino date on it, please make sure the enrollment letter should cover your duration of internship in NCTU)
6. A copy of valid passport (valid for at least 6 months)
7. *A stamped proof issued by home university that internship is one of the graduation criteria or part of course requirement (5-year Integrated program 4th year Undergraduate students only, it’s compulsory for visa process)
Important Dates of Application
There are 3 rounds of applications; students may choose either one according to the following deadline.
A. Please send the “complete application package” in order in one time via both 1) email and 2) hard copies by registered express mail before the above “Application Deadline”. (*Note: Incomplete or late applications will not be considered. The internship should be finished before 30th Nov., 2016)
B. Mark your application package as “Application for 2016 NCTU Taiwan Elite Internship Program” and send to the below address: Katie LAI (Ms.) Office of International Affairs National Chiao Tung University 1001 University Road, Hsinchu, Taiwan 30010, R.O.C.
Please find further information on Brochure
For any question regarding your application, please contact:
Coordinator: Katie LAI (Ms.)E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Warm greetings from the College of Engineering, National Chung Cheng University (CCU), Taiwan. The College of Engineering (CoE) is
ICETEX, as an Institution of the Colombian State that promotes Higher Education through the granting of educational credits and
Dear ITS 2022 graduates, We are pleased to inform you that XJTU Postgraduate Scholarship 2022 program is now open.
ITS Global Engagement, Global Kampong Building,
Kampus Institut Teknologi Sepuluh Nopember Surabaya
Phone: +62-31-5994251 ext. 1224
Email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org