Sorry, no posts matched your criteria.
We are excited to share with you and your students that CIMB will be organizing The CIMB ASEAN Stock Challenge 2015, an on-line share trading competition that allows students to trade stocks across borders. This year we have increased the total cash prizes to up to
USD 38,000 and a trip to London Stock Exchange
University students from Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore,Thailand and Cambodia will be able to trade virtually on all five (5) exchanges – Bursa Malaysia, Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX), Singapore Stock Exchange (SGX), Stock Exchange of Thailand (SET) and Hongkong Stock Exchange.
The stock challenge is open to undergraduates from any discipline and there is no limit as to how many teams a university can have. Below are some key points about the stock challenge:
1. Participants can form a team of 2 – 4 members. All members MUST be from the same university.
2. Participants will receive a virtual start-up capital of USD 80,000 and will have to trade through a website(https://stockchallenge.itradecimb.com) for 3 weeks.
3. Early bird registration (14 – 18 Sept) will receive extra virtual capital of USD 20,000.
4. The competition has two stages, National and Regional level.
5. At the National Level, the top three (3) teams from each country with the highest Net Realized Percentage will be required to produce a Strategy Paper.
6. The best Strategy Paper from each country will proceed to the Regional Level and present their Strategy Paper to a panel of Regional Judges.
7. This year’s Grand Finale will be held in Bursa Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur Malaysia on 7 Dec 2015, where the flight and accommodation expenses for the finalist teams (and an accompanying lecturer / university officer) will be borne by CIMB Group.
Attractive cash prizes for the top winning teams.
Champion: USD 800*
1st Runner-up: USD 500*
2nd Runner-up: USD 400*
*) National prize for Indonesia in IDR
Champion: USD 12,000 + Trip to London Stock Exchange
1st Runner-up: USD 8,000
2nd Runner-up: USD 5,000
3rd Runner-up: USD 3,000
4th Runner-up: USD 1,500
14 Sept – 24 Sept 2015
14 Sept – 18 Sept 2015
28 Sept – 2 Oct 2015
5 Oct – 23 Oct 2015
Announcement of top 3 teams
16 Nov 2015
Preparation and submission of Strategy Paper
18 Nov – 4 Dec 2015
Grand Finale at Bursa Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur
8 Dec 2015
CIMB aspires to create an exciting and educational experience for your students through our stock challenge. We would greatly appreciate if you can share this information with your students and encourage them to register and participate in the competition.
For further enquiries about this competition, please contact Rosalin (0819 05026003) or email us at:email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Watch the video here
ITS Global Engagement, Global Kampong Building,
Kampus Institut Teknologi Sepuluh Nopember Surabaya
Phone: +62-31-5994251 ext. 1224
Email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org