Sorry, no posts matched your criteria.
Directorate of Protocols And Strategic Cooperation, a gateway to international experience not only for Fatih University students and staffs but also for those of our educational partner institutions. As a result of increasingly internationalization of the world, demands from universities become more global than ever.
Fatih University recognizes this trend and the importance of positioning itself in the emerging global networks. The Office enriches the international atmosphere of Fatih University through partnerships with carefully selected international universities, and promotes global awareness and visibility. DPSC under the supervision of Department of International Affairs for international relations is responsible for;
· Playing a central role to establish and maintain relations with higher education institutions within Europe –under Erasmus Program- and outside of the Europe.
· Coordinating outgoing Fatih University students in their selection and registration at the partner institutions and processing incoming exchange students’ application.
· Providing orientation services to incoming exchange students and establishing/maintaining a link among incoming students, Fatih University academicians and administration.
· Hosting all international gusts of University, and organize publicity tours within the main campus.
· Arrange summer schools and study programs to Fatih University Students in the abroad or coordinate such academic events in Fatih University
Student nominations and applications must reach the Fatih University by:
1th Week of May
3th Week of May
1th Week of Nov.
3th Week of Nov.
Grading systems of the institution
The ECTS grading tables of Fatih University are available at the following page: http://intoffice.fatih.edu.tr/?academic_regu
ECTS and DS Label
Fatih University has made its credit transfer system compatible with European Credit Transfer System (ETCS). Courses are consisted of lectures, seminars and applications, and for each course ECTS credits are assigned. An ECTS coordinator is designated for every department. The coordinator facilitates students for all ECTS related works.
The results of this effort, Fatih University received ECTS and DS Label after the selection of the Education, Audio-visual and Culture Executive Agency (EACEA). Fatih University is one of the rare universities to deserve to get these labels in Europe and there are now only 6 foundation universities among the 168 Higher Education Institutions in Turkey that has both labels.
You need to fill this online form https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1rBl1uS8Ly23RPqn2nYEpZq7QJ5xiPzMRSjHf8iq23UY/viewform
DEADLINE May 25, 2015
More information T.C. Fatih University Info Sheet+++2015
ITS Global Engagement, Global Kampong Building,
Kampus Institut Teknologi Sepuluh Nopember Surabaya
Phone: +62-31-5994251 ext. 1224
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com