Application Start Date: 25 February 2015
Application Deadline: 31 March 2015
Applications for Türkiye Scholarships will start by February 25th. Applications for undergraduate, master and PhD programmes will received through the same application cycle.
The application to Türkiye Scholarships programmes is online and totally free process.
Candidates can apply only one scholarship programme in accordance with their educational background and academic goals.
Türkiye Scholarships include both scholarship and university placement at the same time. Applicants will be placed in a university and programme among their preferences specified in the online application form.
Most programmes in Turkish universities are instructed in Turkish. However, some departments and universities offer programmes in English or French. The candidates who want to study in these languages need to have an internationally recognized certificate to prove their language proficiency. Also, most of these foreign language programmes may ask international admission test scores such as GRE, GMAT etc. Candidates can check the language of instruction while selecting the programmes.
All Türkiye Scholarships winners who do not have C1 Level Certificate for Turkish Proficiency (including those who are placed into English or French-taught programmes) must attend 1-year Turkish Preparatory Course.
Art and Sport Scholarship Programmes, available for the first time this year, is specifically designed to encourage the skilled international students in the fields of art and sport to study at undergraduate, master or PhD (proficieny in art) degree levels in the prestigious Turkish universities with opportunities of Türkiye Scholarships. Applicants selected to be funded take one-year Turkish Language Course covered by scholarship. Subsequently, they have to receive an acceptance from the relevant faculties of Turkish universities. Applicants are expected to have documents (offical certificate, portfolio, etc.) to prove their success in the field they apply for.
The Scholarship Covers…
· Monthly stipend (600 TL for undergraduate, 850 TL for master and 1200 TL for PhD )
· Full tuition fee
· Free 1-year Turkish language course
· Free accommodation
· Round-trip air ticket
· Health insurance
To be eligible for Undergraduate Programmes, applicants must;
· be a citizen of a country other than Turkey (Anyone holding or ever held Turkish citizenship before cannot apply),
· not be a registered student in Turkish universities at the level of study they are applying,
· be have graduated or are likely to graduate from a secondary education institution,
· be under the age of 21 (no earlier than 01.01.1994),
· have at least specified (% 90 for medical sciences, % 70 for other undergraduate programs) cumulative grade point average, diploma grade, national exam or international exam score,
· be in good health
To be eligible for Postgraduate Programmes, applicants must;
· be a citizen of a country other than Turkey (Anyone holding or ever held Turkish citizenship before cannot apply)
· not be a registered student in Turkish universities at the level of study they are applying.
· be a bachelor's or master's degree holder by 30th of July 2015 at the latest
· be under the age of 30 for master's programmes (no earlier than 01.01.1985)
· be under the age of 35 for doctorate programmes (no earlier than 01.01.1980)
· have at least 75 % cumulative grade point average or diploma grade over their maximum graduation grade or have at least 75 % success in any accepted national or international graduate admissions test.
· Online application
· A copy of a secondary school diploma or document indicating that the candidate is secondary school senior student,
· A certified secondary school transcript (indicating courses taken and relevant grades of the candidate)
· A copy of a valid ID card (passport, national ID, birth certificate etc.)
· Passport photo
· A copy of a bachelor or master's diploma or document indicating that the candidate is bachelor or master's senior student
· A certified bachelor and/or master's transcript (indicating courses taken and relevant grades of the candidate)
Candidates are supposed to;
· go to www.turkiyeburslari.gov.tr
· click the online application form,
· create an account by entering an e-mail and password,
· read the application guide,
· log in to the system and fill out the application form,
· upload the required documents,
· and finally finish the application.
ICETEX, as an Institution of the Colombian State that promotes Higher Education through the granting of educational credits and
Dear ITS 2022 graduates, We are pleased to inform you that XJTU Postgraduate Scholarship 2022 program is now open.
Dear ITS Students, We are pleased to inform you that Gyeongsang National University scholarship program is now open for
ITS Global Engagement, Global Kampong Building,
Kampus Institut Teknologi Sepuluh Nopember Surabaya
Phone: +62-31-5994251 ext. 1224
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com