The current Covid-19 pandemic has an impact on many sectors, one of which is in the agricultural sector which is predicted to become a trending issue of national food security. This prompted the Sepuluh Nopember Institute of Technology (ITS) through the Center for Business and Industrial Public Policy Studies (PKKPBI) of the Directorate of Research and Community Service to assist in dealing with problems in the agricultural sector for food security through the POST-COVID-19 FOOD SECURITY FGD which was held via video. conference on April 13, 2020.
With a team of panelists from various backgrounds, namely:
1. Academic : Arman Hakim Nasution.
2. Entrepreneur : Wayan Supadno (Farmer).
3. Bureaucracy: Sonny Harry B. Harmadi (Deputy Kemenko PMK), Gati Wibawaningsih (Ministry of Industry), Rully Indrawan (Kemenkop UKM), Suwandi (Ministry of Agriculture).
4. Millennial Entrepreneurs in Smart Farming: Ahmed Tessario (Sirtanio Organic), Kiwi Aliwarga (RiT x IDEALAB), Winarno Tohir and Dalu Nuzlul Kirom (Animals).
5. Policy Observer Association : Prof. Anton Aprianto (Former Minister of Health) and Eko Putro Sandjojo (Former Mendes).
We hereby inform you that the provision of International Publication Incentives batch II in 2020 which is carried out
On Wednesday, February 3, 2022, the Financial and Regional Revenue Management Agency (BPKAD) of Mojokerto City visited PDPM ITS
The current Covid-19 pandemic has an impact on many sectors, one of which is in the agricultural sector which
Surabaya – Anticipating the prevention of the corona virus outbreak, the Central Board of the Alumni Association of the