Please contact us here:
Become a study program with an international reputation in the field of interior design, especially those that support the creative industry with environmental insight and national culture so that in the long term this study program will be developed in the field of Interior Design Study of Transportation (dynamic interior), especially marine transportation which is the hallmark of ITS.
Make a real contribution to the development of interior design science and its application for the welfare of the community through education, research, community service and management of information and communication technology-based systems.
The values that the Interior Design Department wants to instill are:
The objectives to be achieved by the Interior Design Department are as follows:
The Target to be achieved by the Interior Design Department are as follows:
1. Increasing the quality and competence of graduates who are highly competitive in the global world of work
2. Improving the quality of IPR, research, PPM and scientific publications at the national and international levels
3. Improving the quality of the academic atmosphere
4. Improved internal management performance
1. Strengthening the national reputation by contributing solutions to problems that develop in the community and establishing partnerships with various agencies in order to promote sustainable development.
2. Improve international reputation by accelerating ITS achievement as a World Class University and increasing ITS ranking at the international level.
3. Carry out an organizational transformation in the management of the Interior Design Department with the principles of transparency, accountable, responsible, independence and fairness
4. Carrying out quality interior design education competencies to achieve quality graduates who are globally competitive.