CALL FOR PAPERS!
Department of Development Studies Faculty of Creative Design and Digital Business proudly presents
“The 4th International Conference on Global Development ICODEV 2022”.
Come and Join Us!
Conference Time: Thursday, October 13th.
Conference Venue: Main Seminar Room, Rectorate Building 1st Floor, ITS Campus, Surabaya (Hybrid; online and offline)
Meet our keynote speakers:
Dr. Sharmini Abdullah University Malaysia Perlis (UniMAP), Malaysia
Prof.DR.Ir.Bangun Muljo Sukojo,DEA,DESS, Institut Teknologi Sepuluh Nopember (ITS), Indonesia
Dr. Sylvia Bergh, International Institute of Social Studies, Erasmus University Rotterdam
“Innovation For Sustainable Development”
• Public Administration
Abstract Submission Deadline: September 30st 2022
Apply and submit your abstract here (for Paper Presenters): https://intip.in/RegistrationICODEV2022
Registration for ICODEV Webinar (Participants offline and online): https://intip.in/RegistrationICODEV2022
• Presenter Offline/Online = Rp 500.000
• Participant Offline/Online = Rp 250.000
• Name of Bank: BNI
• Virtual Account Name: Konferensi Internasional ICODEV
• Virtual Account Number: 8257715090410004
Azzaria (+62) 896-4714-1010
Hilda Putri (+62) 895-3648-17952
ICODEV aims to provide multidisciplinary platform in which the latest trends in science and technology employed to manage natural and human resources for sustainable development. This year we seek for creative solutions by addressing the global changes to achieve SDGs in every context. In the long run we aim to obtain a better and more sustainable future for all. Abstract must be written in English with at least 150-200 words long within the following SDGs scopes:
1. End poverty in all its forms everywhere;
2. End hunger, achieve food security and improved nutrition and promote sustainable agriculture;
3. Ensure healthy lives and promote well-being for all at all ages;
4. Ensure inclusive and equitable quality education and promote lifelong learning opportunities for all;
5. Achieve gender equality and empower all women and girls;
6. Ensure availability and sustainable management of water and sanitation for all;
7. Ensure access to affordable, reliable, sustainable and modern energy for all;
8. Promote sustained, inclusive, and sustainable economic growth, full and productive employment and decent work for all;
9. Build resilient infrastructure, promote inclusive and sustainable industrialization and foster innovation;
10. Reduce inequality within and among countries;
11. Make cities and human settlements inclusive, safe, resilient and sustainable;
12. Ensure sustainable consumption and production patterns;
13. Take urgent action to combat climate change and its impacts;
14. Conserve and sustainably use the oceans, seas, and marine resources for sustainable development;
15. Protect, restore and promote sustainable use of terrestrial ecosystems, sustainably manage forests, combat desertification, and halt and reverse land degradation and halt biodiversity loss;
16. Promote peaceful and inclusive societies for sustainable development, provide access to justice for all and build effective, accountable, and inclusive institutions at all levels;
17. Strengthen the means of implementation and revitalize the Global Partnership for Sustainable Development.
We look forward to accepting your participation!
ICODEV 2022 Committee.
DEPARTEMEN STUDI PEMBANGUNAN
Fakultas Desain Kreatif dan Bisnis Digital
Institut Teknologi Sepuluh Nopember
Kantor Departemen Studi Pembangunan, Gedung S Lt. 2
Kampus ITS Sukolilo Surabaya