Adam Mickiewicz University (AMU) in Poznań Poland would like to inform you that the registration for semester exchange application for Spring Semester 2023 (27 February 2023 – 9 July 2023 ) is open. The tuition fee for this program is waived. However the accepted students are responsible for their independent quarantine, learning materials, dorm and living expenses in Poland including Roundtrip Flight Ticket & Travel Insurance. students need to check the entry regulations from Poland Government.
AMU International Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AMUPoznanENG
AMU Welcome Guide: https://amu.edu.pl/__data/assets/pdf_file/0034/265975/AMU-Welcome-Guide_light2.pdf
AMU General Information: https://www.its.ac.id/international/wp-content/uploads/sites/66/2022/10/UAM_general_EN.pdf
AMU Engaged University: https://www.its.ac.id/international/wp-content/uploads/sites/66/2022/10/AMU_Engaged-University_EN.pdf
Please find some general information about our University in the attachment.
Films about AMU:
1. AMU Welcome Message: https://youtu.be/TY_e3rjQjQI?t=10
2. Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznań (General information in English): https://youtu.be/_iRyWtqH9h8
3. Virtual Walk around AMU (University presentation in Polish and English): https://youtu.be/UaDp4xQS19g
4. Adam Mickiewicz University, Poznań – the academic year 2019/2020: https://youtu.be/eKltKSEr8Ug
II semester (Spring) terms: 27 February 2023 – 9 July 2023
You may find info about the dormitory at this link https://amu.edu.pl/en/education/student-life
dormitory average rent per month : 425-700 PLN (around 97-155 EUR)
– 22 PLN – issuing student ID (about 6 EUR)
– 210 PLN – 5 moths unlimited public transport ticket (about 50 EUR)
This program is open for ITS Students Diploma & S1 batch 2020, 2021 and also S2 who are ready to complete min 1 semester. ITS Students can choose the course from this link https://amupie.amu.edu.pl/ . Students are free to choose classes from other faculties (however the majority should concern their main field of study)
Please make sure you only select on Summer Semester only. ITS Students (Diploma & S1) need to take and transfer maximum credits opportunity. The students are not allowed to re-take the courses that you’ve taken during your study in ITS. Students can only select maximum from two different faculties.
Here are the required documents that you need to prepare :
2. One page study plan (TNR 12, Margin 3,3,3,3) .Please mentioned in which department that you would like to do exchange program.
3. Original Official Academic Transcript in English version (GPA min 2.75)
4. Scanned of ID Students / Certificate of enrollment
5. Scanned of passport information page (Valid minimum one year)
6. Valid English Proficiency Certificate (original). TOEFL ITP/EFL from UPT Bahasa min 530 or you can use IELTS 6.5/TOEFL IBT 75/Duolingo min 100 points/ CEFR B2 Equivalent (Screenshoot from web UPT Bahasa/TOEFL Prediction are not acceptable)
7. Statement Letter & Learning Agreement (please download from here http://bit.ly/its-student-exchange ) Please get signature from your Head of Department at Coordinator Department section and please leave blank at Institutional Coordinator section.
8. Passport Photo (photo based on Visa Schengen/Poland requirement, you need to check by your self at web of Poland Embassy)
9. Certificate of GCW Non Degree (minimum C) or Result Test GCW Non Degree min 80 (S2 Applicants can replace it with R2SEP certificate)
We will not process the incomplete documents or late submission. ITS Students must consult with your parents for the financial aspects and please kindly provide the statement letter from your parents (in Bahasa) that your parents are support you (all financial & mental) to join this program. You need to bring it during interview
For ITS Students who are interested with this program please kindly send all of your documents (softcopy in PDF) to Mr. Ade at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject : StudentExchange_AMU_Name_NRP maximum on 22 November 2022 ( 12.00 WIB). The Interview Session will be held on 25 November 2022.
If you have questions about this program, please send an email to Mr. Ade at email@example.com with subject : ASK_StudentExchange_AMU
Asia University, Taiwan opens a student exchange program for Spring Semester 2023 intake (February 13, 2023 – June 17,
Adam Mickiewicz University (AMU) in Poznań Poland would like to inform you that the registration for semester exchange application
Dear ITS Students, École Nationale d’Ingénieurs de Tarbes – ENIT, France would like to inform you that the registration
ITS Global Engagement, Global Kampong Building,
Kampus Institut Teknologi Sepuluh Nopember Surabaya
Phone: +62-31-5994251 ext. 1224
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com