University of Southern Denmark (SDU) would like to inform you that the registration for a semester exchange application for autumn semester (Intake 1 Sept – 31 Dec 2022) at Faculty of Engineering – SDU is already opened. The tuition fee for this program is waived. However the accepted students are responsible for their learning materials, dorms and living expenses in Denmark including Roundtrip Flight Ticket & Travel Insurance. Students also need to check the entry regulations to enter Denmark
This program are open for ITS students S1 batch 2019 & 2020 and also S2 who are completed min 1 semester
Please check the introduction about this university at this link https://www.sdu.dk/en
Please kindly note the ITS Students only allow apply at Faculty of Engineering. The available courses at this link
Please note that you must take and transfer minimum 12 SKS (for S1 only).
2. One original applicant’s University Transcript. (English version).
3. Certificate of Enrollment
4. Motivation Letter and please indicate your study area interest ( maximum 2 Pages, A4 Arial 11, Margin 3,3,3 3)
5. Photocopy of the applicant’s passport information page (at least valid until one year)
6. English Proficiency Certificate (original). TOEFL/IELTS/IBT (You can use TEFL/EFL minimum 477) –> (screenshoot of TEFL/EFL score from UPT Bahasa Website or result email of prediction test are not acceptable)
7. One recommendation letter from an academic advisor
8. Statement Letter (please download from here http://bit.ly/its-student-exchange )
9. Learning Agreement (please download from here http://bit.ly/its-student-exchange ) Please only submit with your department coordinator ( Head of Dept ) signed only. You don’t need to get signed at Institutional Coordinator and please leave blank for that section.
10. Certificate of GCW Non Degree (minimum C) or Result Test GCW Non Degree min 80 (S2 Applicants can replace it with R2SEP certificate)
We will not process the incomplete documents or late submission.ITS Students must consult with your parents for the financial aspects and please kindly provide the statement letter from your parents (in Bahasa) that your parents are support you (all financial & mental) to join this program. You need to bring it during interview
For ITS Students who are interested with this program please kindly send all of your documents (softcopy in PDF format ) to Mr. Wahyu at email@example.com with subject : StudentExchange_SDU_Name_NRP maximum on 1 April 2022 (16.00 WIB). The interview will be held on Sunday, 3 April 2022 around 16.00 – 18.00 WIB
If you have questions about this program, please send an email to Mr. Ade/Mr. Wahyu at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject : ASK_StudentExchange_SDU
Altınbas University, Istanbul, Turkey would like to inform you that the registration for semester exchange application for Spring semester
Asia University, Taiwan opens a student exchange program for Spring Semester 2023 intake (February 13, 2023 – June 17,
Adam Mickiewicz University (AMU) in Poznań Poland would like to inform you that the registration for semester exchange application
ITS Global Engagement, Global Kampong Building,
Kampus Institut Teknologi Sepuluh Nopember Surabaya
Phone: +62-31-5994251 ext. 1224
Email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org