ITS Surabaya & JAMK University of Applied Sciences, Finland proudly present Joint Workshop Rehabilitation Technology for Advancing Humanity
To commemorate International Day of Persons with Disabilities on December 3rd, with big vision to increase national productivity and provide better services to the community.
The workshop is designed for professional engineers, doctors, experts, government officers, NGOs and students to learn, share knowledge and discuss current issues in rehabilitation industry. Committee also invite numerous prolific experts on rehabilitation industry to share their expertise.
Moreover, in the workshop, participants will have a 40-mins discussion on the breakout room with topic of discussion as follow:
1. Government’s policy and funding support for workplace accident facilitation and rehabilitation
2. Technology and affordability of rehabilitation equipment in the context of developed and developing countries
3. Research, development, and commercialization of rehabilitation technology: collaboration between government, university, research institution, and industry
4. Local & global in human resources provision for rehabilitation services in Indonesia
5. Mindset change to view People with Disabilities
6. More integrated approach to 1000 Prosthetic Hands Act
For the registration, please fill this form intip.in/WorkshopRehabTech and please register before 14th December 2021.
For more information:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org with subject of “Joint Workshop ITS and JAMK – Inquiry” (Ms. Salsa)
WhatsApp: 0857-9401-6906 (Mr.Norma)
ITS Surabaya & JAMK University of Applied Sciences, Finland proudly present Joint Workshop Rehabilitation Technology for Advancing Humanity What
Aiming to enhance research quality among researchers and research students, Institut Teknologi Sepuluh Nopember (ITS) Surabaya organizes Researcher and
ITS Global Engagement, Global Kampong Building,
Kampus Institut Teknologi Sepuluh Nopember Surabaya
Phone: +62-31-5994251 ext. 1224
Email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org