Dear ITS Students,
Hochschule Darmstadt Universityof Applied Sciences (Germany) invited ITS students to join “Winter University Program 2022 at Hochschule Darmstadt”.
This program is the 6th International Winter University Program at Hochschule Darmstadt University of Applied Sciences. However they’ve changed the program into blended format. he Winter University Program is now a blended program, combining online lectures and on-site lectures. We will start with the online lectures in the week of November 1, 2021. Students are expected to attend one 1,5h long online seminar each week until mid-December. On December 29, 2021, students will arrive in Darmstadt where we continue with a New Year’s Eve celebration, lectures and a fun cultural and social program. During the on-site part we will focus on company visits, labs and intercultural group work. The program will be end on January 15, 2022.
Students can choose to attend one of the following modules (4 credits each):
Information on the content can be found in the module descriptions attached. In addition to the academic seminar, students will attend a German Language Course (2 credits).
For the social and cultural program, we will offer the following activities:
All other relevant information on the program can be found on our website: https://wup.h-da.de/
€1990 (Special price for ITS students €900 with limited slots) – including in the program fee: accommodation, seminar materials and company visits, all planned excursion and cultural activities, public transportation within the city of Darmstadt, insurances.
Please kindly note the selected participants must cover another expenses including airfare ticket, visa meals and other expenses. Students also need to pay attention with the entry regulations to enter Germany. The students must gather information by their own including the funding trip.
This program open for Diploma, Bachelor & Master students of ITS (not open for D3/D4/S1 batch 2021)
For ITS students who are interested with this program, please prepare your documents below:
1. CV (including the photo and please make sure you mention birth date, dept in ITS, email and phone number)
2. The Latest Official Academic Transcript in english version
3. Scanned of Valid TOEFL/TEFL/EFL (EFL is TOEFL from web UPT Bahasa) min 477 or IELTS min 6,0 (score screenshoot from web UPT Bahasa and TOEFL prediction are not acceptable)
4. Scanned of Valid Passport (valid minimum at least one year)
5. Short Motivation Letter in English.
The motivation letter should be short but concise and you may refer to following aspects:
6. Statement Letter (Please download from this link http://bit.ly/its-short-program )
7. Certificate of GCW Non Degree (minimum C) or Result Test GCW Non Degree min 80 (please kindly note that this documents is required for this program) –> For Diploma & S1 Only
8. Scanned of Parents letter support (the letter must signed by your parents and the letter must mention about the awareness of your parents about this program. Please also mention that your parents support you for the financial and other things if you are accepted in this program)
Please submit all of your documents (soft copy) to Mr. Wahyu at email@example.com (format email subject: Apply_WinterSchool_Darmstadt_Name_NRP) maximum on October 1, 2021 (18.00 WIB). The interview selection will be held on around 4/5 October 2021
We will not process the incomplete application or late submission application
If you have questions about this program please ask Mr. Wahyu at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject (ASK)WinterSchool_Darmstadt
Dear ITS Student, Chung-Ang University, South Korea has opened the registration for the International Winter Program 2023. The accepted
U.S. Embassy is pleased to invite candidates for the Study of the United States Institute (SUSI) for Student Leaders
King Mongkut’s University of Technology Thonburi (KMUTT) is delighted to introduce the Thailand UMAP Micro Credential program (Phase2) which
ITS Global Engagement, Global Kampong Building,
Kampus Institut Teknologi Sepuluh Nopember Surabaya
Phone: +62-31-5994251 ext. 1224
Email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org