Sorry, no posts matched your criteria.
The Korean Government invites outstanding students who are majoring in the fields of science and engineering at the universities and colleges of the 10 ASEAN countries. This training program is designed to provide students with an in-depth academic training in the science and engineering fields and invaluable experience in Korea.This program seeks to nurture future leaders who will contribute to the development of global society and further friendship between Korea and their home country. Students who are interested in this training program are welcome to apply.
Chungnam National University (CNU), South Korea in one from five (5) universities who got mandate from Korean Government to held this program. CNU will held training related with "Animal & Dairy Science"
Host organization of thos program are National Institute for International Education (NIIED), Ministry of Education, Republic of Korea. Period of this program is July 16 – August 17, 2018 with total participants only 24 ASEAN students. NIIED and/or CNU will be responsible for round trip air ticket, room and board during the duration of the program, and traveler’s insurance. The selected participants should cover visa fees & personal expenses by themself.
Introduction to the overall program
Networking with participants
Specific field of study
Korean language, history and culture
Experiment at the
Conduct specific research projects along with mentoring
from Korean graduate students
Related laboratories, research institutes and/or industrial sites
Cultural or historical sites
Presentation of research results
Awards to the outstanding performances
Formation of Alumni network
a. The program will be offered in English.
b. Students will stay in university dormitories 2-3 persons per room, mostly Korean food will be provided).
c. The program staff will be with students during the whole program.
d. All lectures/events for this program will be mandatory. Participation during the weekend may be required.
e. It is desirable that students make efforts to understand Korean language, education, culture and etc. by visiting NIIED website (www.studyinkorea.go.kr) before arrival in Korea.
– Eligibility for ITS Students
a. Indonesia Citizen
b. Bachelor of ITS Students from batch 2016, batch 2015 & batch 2014 from this following dept. :
c. Be fluent in English * Priority will be given to the applicants with Korean fluency.
d. Be mentally and physically healthy
e. Have the ability and willingness to adapt to Korean culture and life in Korea
f. Each applicants only can apply in one field of 2018 GKS ASEAN SCIENS
The Selection Process;
– Internal Selection by ITS International Office
– Documents Selection by CNU & NIIED
– if you pass the documents selections, you will be invited for an interview by CNU. Interview will be conducted by skype or phone (based on the result documents selection)
For ITS students who interested with this program. Please prepare the documents below :
1. (Chungnam) Application form Please complete all the sections including photos with white background, study plan, research plan & recommendation letter. Please make sure that you type your application form (handwritten is not acceptable). No need to submit the health letter
2. Scanned Passport Information Page ( Valid minimum 1 year)
3. Certificate of Enrollment
4. Official Academic Transcript in English Version
5. Scanned Valid Proficiency English Level Test ( TOEFL / IELTS / EFL ) min 477
6. Korean Proficiency Level Certificate (if any)
7. TB & Medical health certificate (You will submit after selected as the participants)
The incomplete applications can't be processed by study abroad Team. CNU only received applications who apply from ITS International Office. The ITS students can't apply directly to CNU.
For ITS Students who interested with this program please kindly send all of your documents in PDF format to Mr. Wahyu at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject : GKSSciens_CNU_Name_NRP maximum on April 30, 2018 (16.00 WIB). You must bring the original Academic Transcript in English version complete with stamp & signed at Internal Selection around 2-4 May 2018.
There is no online selection
If you have questions about this program, please send an email to Mr. Wahyu at email@example.com with subject : ASK_GKSSciens_CNU
ITS Global Engagement, Global Kampong Building,
Kampus Institut Teknologi Sepuluh Nopember Surabaya
Phone: +62-31-5994251 ext. 1224
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com