Sorry, no posts matched your criteria.
Dear ITS Students,
University of Kassel, Germany will held a International Summer University (ISU) Kassel on June 24 – July 22, 2017. The program will not only give you academic experience but it will be combined with social & cultural program.
Relating to the overall topic of “New Perspectives for a Globalized World: Environmental and Cultural Dimensions” the ISU Kassel 2017 offers the following seminars for ITS students with scholarship :
– Module Engineering : (only maximum choose 2 topics below )
1. Adaptation Strategies to Climate Change ( http://www.uni-kassel.de/einrichtungen/fileadmin/datas/einrichtungen/isz/sprachenzentrum/isu/Course_Outline_Climate_Change_new.pdf )
2. Environmental Engineering & Renewable Energies ( http://www.uni-kassel.de/einrichtungen/fileadmin/datas/einrichtungen/isz/sprachenzentrum/isu/Course_Outline_Environmental_Engineering_new.pdf )
3. Introduction to Earthquake Engineering ( http://www.uni-kassel.de/einrichtungen/fileadmin/datas/einrichtungen/isz/sprachenzentrum/isu/Course_Outline_Earthquake_new.pdf )
4. Risk Management in Environmental Engineering ( http://www.uni-kassel.de/einrichtungen/fileadmin/datas/einrichtungen/isz/sprachenzentrum/isu/Course_Outline_Risk_Management_new.pdf )
– Module Nano ( You should choose the topic below )
1. Nano Science ( http://www.uni-kassel.de/einrichtungen/fileadmin/datas/einrichtungen/isz/sprachenzentrum/isu/Kursbeschreibung_Nano_neu.pdf )
2. Intercultural Communication ( http://www.uni-kassel.de/einrichtungen/fileadmin/datas/einrichtungen/isz/sprachenzentrum/isu/Course_Outline_Intercultural_Communication_2015_new.pdf )
The fees of this program is 1990 Euro (Early-Bird Fee).
Included in the program fee are:
– Two seminars within the engineering module
– Intensive German course (beginner, intermediate or advanced level)
– Course materials
– Accommodation in host family including breakfast and dinner
– One workshop
– Bus/Tram tickets in Kassel during the ISU 2017
– Health and liability insurance during the ISU 2017
– Cultural programs organized by ISU (e.g. trips to Frankfurt or Eisenach, movie night, etc.)
Not included in the program fee -unless otherwise mentioned- are flight and train tickets to and from Kassel, the optional Berlin trip, lunch, Visa fees and other personal expenses.
However, ITS Students will have a chances to get scholarship for deatil as follows :
– Module Engineering : The selected ITS Student will only pay Euro 990 for joining this program
– Module Nano : The selected ITS Student will get full scholarship + 210 Euro travel allowance ( you will received 210 Euro cash when you arrive at Kassel). The selected student only rensposible with the one who are Not included in the program fee
This program are eligible for ITS Students with criteria below :
– D3, D4, S1 angkatan 2015, 2014, 2013 from all departments
– S1 Lintas Jalur from all angkatan & all departments
– S2 from all angkatan & all departments
For ITS Students who interested with this program, please kindly to prepare documents below :
1. Application form. You must only choose one module
ApplicationForm_ISUKassel2017_Engineering ( Module Engineering )
ApplicationForm_ISUKassel2017_Nano ( Module Nano )
2. A strong motivation letter "Why you are eligible for this scholarship" ( maximum 2 pages, Arial 10, margin 3,3,3,3)
3. One recommendation letter from the Professor or Lecturer who at least finish his/her doctorate degree
4. An Offical Academic Transcript in English Version and Indonesian Version (You must submit both)
5. Scanned Passport
6. Valid TOEFL/IELTS Certificate (You can use EFL)
7. Certificate of Enrollment
8. Statement Letter ( You can download from http://io.its.ac.id/short-programs-for-its/ )
The incomplete & over deadline application will not process by Study Abroad Team.
Please submit all of your documents (softcopy and in One PDF File Format) through Mr. Wahyu at firstname.lastname@example.org with format subject Apply_SummerProgram_ISU2017Kassel_Name_NRP maximum on Tuesday, February 28, 2017 (16.00 WIB). The Interview session will be held around 2 – 8 March 2017. The applicants must bring the original statement letter during the interview session. Please kindly note that the applicants must attend the interview session ( there is no online interview).
If you have questions about this program please ask Mr. Wahyu at email@example.com with subject (ASK)SummerProgram_ISU2017Kassel or come to find him at International Office.
ITS Global Engagement, Global Kampong Building,
Kampus Institut Teknologi Sepuluh Nopember Surabaya
Phone: +62-31-5994251 ext. 1224
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com