Silahkan Hubungi Kami
PROCESS CONTROL AND DESIGN
Process Control and Design Laboratory, Known as Lab Perdalpro. Laboratory in Chemical Engineering Department ITS Surabaya. Lied between Fluid Mechanic and Computation Laboratories at 4th storey of N building.
Historically, the lab was founded in 1986 and has graduated many graduates who are highly qualified. Previously, the lab is located on the ground floor, and then, this laboratory ‘promoted’ and now occupies the highest position in N Building, which is on the 4th floor so it has become one lab called ‘Khayangan’. In addition, the lab also has good advisor, sympathetic and best in its field, the names of the lecturers:
Head of Laboratory:
Prof. Ir. Renanto Handogo, MS, Ph.D
Juwari Purwo Sutikno, S.T., M.Eng, Ph.D.
2. Process Control
This Laboratory is equipped with research facilities such as air-LICENSE original software that are used as a simulation tool in the research by the students. The following software that are used:
Lab Perdalpro not only equipped with software that is current and reliable, but also comes with international scientific journals and magazines internationally. There are also many books of literary quality, which can help the research.
In addition, the Lab Perdalpro have a very strong network of alumni, making it easier in relation to the industry through the alumni perdalpro. All that can be accessed from the network that has been built with the Lab:
Other supporting facilities presented in this lab makes lab is comfortable and conducive to research include:
activities other than research work there are some of them:
For everyday tasks, the lab is headed by a Manager Lab named Rizki Kurnia Mahardika period 2016/2017, and assisted by a Deputy Manager named Wisnu Kusuma Atmaja. In addition, there are also treasurer, secretary, cafe manager, web manager, and so forth. But in general, every member has a part and each task as a member of Lab.
for more information on this laboratory or who are interested to join us, please come directly to the 4th floor, Design and Process Control Laboratory, Department of Chemical Engineering FTI-ITS, Contact Rizki Kurnia Mahardika (Chemical Engineering batch 2013) or Prof. Renanto directly.
“Process and Control Design For Better Life”
Name : Prof. Ir. Renanto Handogo, M.S., Ph.D
email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Office Address : Jalan Teknik Kimia, Kampus ITS, Sukolilo, Surabaya 60111
Telephone / Fax : 031-5946240 / 031-5999282
1. Doctor of Philosophy, Lehigh University, Amerika Serikat, 1985
2. Master of Science, Northwestern University. Amerika Serikat, 1980
3. Chemical Engineering Department of Institut Teknologi Bandung, Indonesia, 1977
1. Asisten Direktur I Bidang Akademik, Pascasarjana ITS, 2003 – 2007
2. Pembantu Dekan I Bidang Akademik, Fakultas Teknologi Industri (FTI) ITS, 1999 – 2003
3. Sekretaris Eksekutif Lembaga Penelitian ITS, 1988 – 1996
4. Staf Pengajar Jurusan Teknik Kimia ITS, 1978 – sekarang
5. Reviewer untuk Research Grant TPSDP 2004 – 2005
6. Reviewer untuk Research Grant DP3M 2000 – 2004
7. Assesor Badan Akreditasi Nasional untuk Program Studi Teknik Kimia 2004 – 2005
8. Reviewer untuk Research Grant pada Program Studi Teknik Mesin, Teknik Lingkungan, dan Kimia ITS, 2004 – 2005
1. Comparison of Steady State and Dynamic Interaction Measurements in Multi-Loop Control System, Asean Journal of Chemical Engineering, Vol. 5, No 1, June 2005
2. Steady State and Dynamic Interaction Analysis in a Multivariable Control System, Asean Journal of Chemical Engineering, Vol. 4, No 1, June 2004
3. Kesetimbangan Uap Cair Sistem Biner Aseton(1) – Air(2), Etanol(1) – Air(2) dan Kesetimbangan Uap Cair – Cair Sistem Biner Air (1) – n-Butanol(2) pada Tekanan Atmosfir, Majalah IPTEK-ITS, Vol. 11, No 1, Pebruari 2000
4. Penentuan Jumlah Plate dan Unjuk Kerja Kolom Distilasi pada Pemisahan Aseton dari Campuran Aseton – Etanol – Air – n-Butanol dengan Simulasi Komputer, Media Teknik, No 3, Th XXII, Agustus 2000
5. Experiments and Correlation of Acetone – Ethanol – Butanol in Vapor Liquid Equilibrium Ternary Mixture, (International Fluid and Thermal Energy Conference, Yogyakarta, 1997)
6. Evaluation of Four Distillation Control Structure for Two Point Control Scheme, (Regional Symposium in Chemical Engineering, Johor Baru, Malaysia, 1997)
7. Comparison of Energy Consumption in a Double-Effect Heat-Integrated Distillation Column, AIChE Annual Meeting, Los Angeles, USA, 2000
8. Comparison of Energy Consumption and Controllability Analysis of A Double-Effect Heat-Integrated Distillation Column, AIChE Annual Meeting, Reno, USA, 2001
9. An Improved Criterion to Confirm The Use of RGA, ADGA, and INA for A 2×2 System, South African Chemical Engineering Congress, 2003
Prof. Ir. Renanto Handogo, MS., Ph.D.
Juwari Purwo Sutikno, S.T., M. Eng., Ph. D.
Sony Ardian A.
Ahmad Misfa K
Aditya Anugerah Putra
Siti Ichuwa Ningrum M.
Muhammad Ikhsan Taipabu
Aisya Morina Haque
Anindya Ayu Nirmala Siwi
Fitria Rahmayeni Putri
Yoel Arianda Adrian
Virga Ghina Nisrina
Alfin Nur Rofiq
Vira Ferdi Murdabahari
Karunia Cita Desti
Dimas Kusuma Eryzal
Putri Solichah Destri Arianti
Nuvies Dwi Kurniaty