Industrial Design of ITS offers 4 years Undergraduate Programs in field of Product Design and Visual Communication Design. Our aim is to form design professionals with eminent of work ethics, critical and visual thinking, creative, insightful science technology mastery, as well as the communication and managerial skills. Our courses are developed in a comprehensive and conceive learning by doing process, on a balance of theory and practice.
Industrial Product Design
Industrial Design applies innovative concepts to solve the problem and the need for functional objects with aesthetic approaches, ergonomics, technology, socio-cultural and economic to create value for improving the quality of human life.
Visual Communication Design
Visual Communication Design focuses on the processing of visual language as a communication tool to create compelling messages, information and imaging, with social or commercial purposes through the media.
To be a center of excellence in education, research and development in Industrial Design field to achieve international recognition.
- To provide education, research and service in industrial design and visual communication design by focusing on the excellence of technology, communication, and management to fulfil needs of industry, community, people and government.
- To provide efficient, innovative and sustainable education.
- To foster excellence in the field of design on a small, medium and large scale industry.
- To develop network of educational, research and community service at the local, national, regional, and international level.
- To maintain and develop ethical and moral values.