Department of Environmental Engineering is managed under Faculty of Civil Engineering and Planning ITS. The department was established in 1996 with Undergraduate Program of Environmental Engineering, wich was the new name of Sanitary Engineering. Currently, the department has three study programs, i.e.:
1. Undergraduate Program of Environmental Engineering
2. Master Program of Environmental Engineering
3. Doctorate Program of Environmental Engineering.
To be a reference in environmental engineering and environmental management
which is internationally reputed to increase environmental quality.
1. To conduct internationally reputed undergraduate and graduate education in environmental engineering and environmental management.
2. To develop science and technology in environmental engineering and environmental management that give priority on environmental quality, including coastal area.
3. To actively disseminate and apply technological innovation works and methods to resolve environmental issues.
4. To build partnership with government institutions and private sectors in Indonesia and other countries, in the field of environmental engineering and environmental management.
5. To build good ethics, moral, attitude, and soft skills of academic and nonaccademic staffs as well as students.