User Privacy and Personal Rights
Responsibility for Data Services
Limitation of Service Content
1. There are no restrictions regarding the contents of files that are owned by the user, as long as the contents of the file do not contain SARA, pornography, and copyright infringement.
2. Services are not used for criminal purposes (example: hacking and phishing).
3. The contents of the service must follow the standards that apply to the ITS website.
4. Users take full responsibility for the content or material that is stored legally.
5. The DPTSI is not responsible for events that occur as a result of the contents or material files that are owned by the user.
6. Users must use paid website templates or free but legal website templates. DPTSI also provides a website template but is only intended for Faculties, Departments and Units.
Service User Prohibition
1. Users may not use the DPTSI server for all activities that conflict with applicable law in the Republic of Indonesia.
2. Users are fully responsible for the content of services owned.
3. Users may not save files or content, both directly and indirectly containing files e below, among others:
• MP3 files or the like
• Hackers and phreaking programs / archived pirated software / warez sites / illegal content / that violate copyright.
4. Users may not use DPTSI servers for ADULT hosting.
5. Users may not try to damage, replace data and systems that are in DPTSI that are not the rights of the users concerned, or do various things that are considered as damaging to the system owned by DPTSI, both intentionally or unintentionally.
6. Users must not damage and try to replace data and server systems owned by third parties through the DPTSI server, intentionally or unintentionally.
Abandoned or Untreated Websites
1. DPTSI has the right to archive and delete websites on the server owned by DPTSI. This is done only for websites that have not been edited or updated in a period of 1 year.
2. DPTSI has the right to archive and delete websites whose contact persons cannot be contacted or have left ITS. Previously, the DPTSI would attempt to contact the administrative responsible first. However, if the website managed by the user is not maintained (edited or updated) for 1 year, then DPTSI has the right to delete the website without prior notice.
Violation of Rules
1. DPTSI will give a loud warning 1 (one) time to the hosting owner via email / telephone from the administrative and technical responsible with a time limit of 3×24 hours.
2. If the warning is ignored by the user, the DPTSI can terminate the services owned unilaterally until the user contacts the DPTSI again.
3. During service stops, data on the server will not be lost.
User Storage Capacity
1. Storage capacity provided by DPTSI, including:
• Web hosting: by default 500 Mb.
• VPS: by default 640 Gb.
• Colocation server: DPTSI does not provide storage capacity, only a place to store the server.
2. The process of adding storage capacity will not be processed if it has exceeded the maximum limit.
3. Large storage capacity that has been used can be monitored by the manager.
4. Users can increase storage capacity when 80% of the total storage capacity is used, but by including reasons that are acceptable to the DPTSI
Violation of the provisions and rules above can result in the cancellation of an account owned by the user by DPTSI without prior notice.