1. Indonesian Citizen (WNI);
2. Physically, mentally, and drug-free;
3. Good behavior and have never been sentenced to imprisonment or confinement based on a court decision that has permanent legal force;
4. Never been dismissed with honor not at his own request or not with respect as a civil servant/member of the TNI/POLRI or dishonorably dismissed as a private employee;
5. Not being bound by a work contract/work agreement/service bond with other agencies;
6. New graduates from D3/D4/S1 study programs or professionals who have proven experience with a portfolio of work and/or competency/professional certification.
Each employer’s hiring process varies in terms of the amount of time spent to find a candidate. It’s depending on the number of people who interviewed for the position and for reviewing other candidates’ qualifications. It may take view days after an interview to send a job offer or rejection notice to you.
It take many factors before we send a job offer or rejection notice to you, including:
Interviewing other candidates for the same position
Reviewing other candidates’ qualifications and interview responses
Awaiting approval on paperwork from the human resources department
Seeing if changes to the company’s personnel or budget affect the hiring process
Consulting other hiring personnel or DPTSI leaders about candidates